How Good Is Sammy Watkins?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Now THAT was a nice play by Watkins:bigup:

That is what I wanted to see

max

Hall of Fame
Name
max
Ok. He fought and won that one. Strong hands.

shake-n-bake

Rookie
If we draft Watkins..... do we release someone....? Pettis is my guess but... he does have pretty good hands.

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
And on another note.... Boyd is not that bad either

Without Watkins, Boyd wouldnt be this good, just my opinion. Watkins has 11 receptions, the next best wr has 3....Not saying Boyd doesnt have talent or won't make a good prospect, but this game belongs to Watkins.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Another great grab by Bryant great concentration

A55VA6

Legend
Clemson is a fun team to watch. That last catch by Bryant was nice!

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
If we draft Watkins..... do we release someone....? Pettis is my guess but... he does have pretty good hands.

One thing I've always loved about Coach Fish is he doesn't have a SET number of players for any position. He takes it from year to year, and carries more in positions that he sees fit. I think the fact that Harkey is a TE & FB frees up a spot on the WR depth chart, because there isn't a PURE FB just eating a spot. That was what deemed Brit Miller obsolete; Harkey blocked better than him AND had potential inline blocking and catching the ball. I can see us carrying Watkins/Bailey/Austin/Givens/Quick/Pettis because all but Quick can play ST. Plus I think we can afford to drop to 3 or 4 RBs on the depth chart in 2014, instead of Stacy/Cunningham/Richardson/Pead/Reynolds. Sorry but if the 53 comes down to Pettis vs Reynolds or Pead (I'm taking Pettis).

paceram

Pro Bowler
My GOD is this guy a STUD!

With the second pick in the 2014 NFL Draft the St Louis Rams select WR Sammy Watkins! At least, that is what I am hoping to hear on Draft Day! I don't think the Rams need to take any gambles with any trade downs!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With the second pick in the 2014 NFL Draft the St Louis Rams select WR Sammy Watkins! At least, that is what I am hoping to hear on Draft Day! I don't think the Rams need to take any gambles with any trade downs!

I'd be legitimately upset.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I'd be fine with Watkins. I also really like Jake Matthews, Mike Evans, & Greg Robinson. I think we should be able to land 1 or maybe even 2 of these prospects (even with a trade down).

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
There is some other legitimate NFL talent in this game too.

Shuey is having a heck of a game too