Havrisik Keep him or Dump him?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should we keep him or dump him?

• Keep him, he's great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep him, he's got potential

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Dump him, he's got potential, but its not worth the risk

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Dump him, he's simply not good enough.

Votes: 57 43.2%

• Total voters

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Kicking Field Goal GIF by Mark Rober

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I agree with you, however, I just know- McVay held Blackburn in high regard.
McVay held Goff in high regard at one time. Nobody is as practical nor as ruthless as Sean McVay.

“Turbo set!”

Pro Bowler
They are clearly playing the long game with him. They could put him on the practice squad but the reason they don't is they clearly believe someone else will claim him.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
McVay with the face palm after that FG miss. Hate to see the game come down to a last second FG kick to advance.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
I loved my Super Toe.
After I dominated the length of the hallway I took him outdoors.
And I conquered the driveway.
Mr. Toe finally met his demise on a attempt from the sidewalk with the goalposts against the garage door, with a block of wood to the head.
My 12 year old fist could only take me so far, so I had to bring out the heavy lumber.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 13-32-01 Vintage 1976 Super Jock Toe Football Field Goal Kicker Actio...png
    Screenshot 2023-12-22 at 13-32-01 Vintage 1976 Super Jock Toe Football Field Goal Kicker Actio...png
    151.6 KB · Views: 29

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
McVay held Goff in high regard at one time. Nobody is as practical nor as ruthless as Sean McVay.
Yeah but McVay held on to Bobby Evans way too long. There's two sides to that coin. I just hope he picks the side you stated sooner than later.

Haden

Kurt Warner for President
Name
Dave
I’m no Havrisk fan but on the missed field goal there was a high snap and a bad set. The ball was crooked when he kicked it. I think this is what McVay was referring to.

radjohns

UDFA
I’ve never had to evaluate a kicker before, but I can’t imagine that is too difficult relative to other NFL positions. I’m all for the Rams finding a new kicker, but I’m assuming that they would have done it already if there is someone who is clearly more reliable than Havrisik. At any rate, I’m tired of the stress that is currently intertwined with watching the Rams kicking game. Might have to wait until next year for that to change unfortunately.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
I’m no Havrisk fan but on the missed field goal there was a high snap and a bad set. The ball was crooked when he kicked it. I think this is what McVay was referring to.

That miss changed the game for the worst.There’s no excuse. He is the worst kicker in NFL history by percentage ?

Mcvay is sticking by him,but hopefully that last FG helped his confidence

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Apparently the Rams tried out a new long snapper. Wtf is wrong with McVay here? His stubborness is going to bite us in the ass on this one. Havrisik has clearly proven he's unreliable and McVay trusting him for whatever dumb reason has given teams great field positions multiple times. Stop making excuses for sucking. Get a new kicker before we all have a heart attack watching this guy shank balls 15 yards left or right of the field goal posts.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
If we can just get Havrisik to read this forum - he may quit on his own..... :woozy2: