Havrisik Keep him or Dump him?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should we keep him or dump him?

• Keep him, he's great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep him, he's got potential

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Dump him, he's got potential, but its not worth the risk

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Dump him, he's simply not good enough.

Votes: 57 43.2%

• Total voters

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Maybe David Ray?

Not the David Ray who kicked for the Rams in the early-1970s.
He's 79 years old now but might still be netter than Lucas Havrisik.

I mean ROD poster @David Ray, if he is available.
I'm 65 myself but my 20 year old self sure would like a shot. At Tom Shady Brady's rib cage. All 6"1-1/2" 195 lbs. on a safety blitz.
WWWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Maybe they sign Patterson to the practice squad and have a weekly competition as the best Havrisik kicked is when another kicker was on the roster.
Nope cut his ass, no more chances. Havrisik has so many shanks I'm starting to question if he's done hard prison time!

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Or they just don't feel anyone else out there is a better alternative. I was happy that Havrisik adjusted as his kicks were going left and on the 47 yard FG, the snap was high, but that should have not made a difference.

Overall I would like to see them add Riley Patterson to the practice squad and then like the Lions did, have a weekly competition and may the best man win.
No competition, Harvrisik had his chance. I think someone passed you a bottle of some good stuff. Kinda jealous about that part hahahaha

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

Somebody needs to slap some sense into coach on this one if he doesn't bring in Patterson if we have the opportunity.

Ultimate Warrior Wrestling GIF by WWE

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I think the biggest thing in this, from what Sean said, is it may force him to reconsider his approach on offense in those parts of the field where it could be a 40+ FG.
Not ideal.. but, it's even more obvious to me.. they just see young kickers as being inconsistent and are hoping that it all clicks for this kid. Only real explanation that makes sense.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I think the biggest thing in this, from what Sean said, is it may force him to reconsider his approach on offense in those parts of the field where it could be a 40+ FG.
Not ideal.. but, it's even more obvious to me.. they just see young kickers as being inconsistent and are hoping that it all clicks for this kid. Only real explanation that makes sense.
Well, until they can draft Dragan Kesich out of Minnesota come April.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame

Ellard80

Legend
Last edited:

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Aw cripes. I've noticed that when McVay is dead wrong about something, he'll use that damn "there's a lot of layers to it" excuse. That phrase is like the kiss of death.

Why keep rolling out Bobby Evans? Why pass on Humphrey? Why abandon the run? It's the damn "layers"....!!!!

Still love McVay, but he can have his blind spots.
Man, he's being a stubborn butt head about this situation. Guess he's gonna wait until the kicker pulls a Rypien on us. Other than this particular thing, he's been smarter than your average bear lol

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
If we have a situation with a 40 plus yard FG to win the game.

We are losing.

Also those missing points are making games closer than they should be - if we make those kicks the last two weeks these two games are not 1 possession games.

Pretty confused about what Sean is thinking here...
I think the kicker has got some dirt on him. No other way to explain it to my crazy brain.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Man our special teams just sucks all around. The Rams would be at least 10-5 if their special teams were even half way decent.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Whatever they do with kicker this ST coach is gone after the season.
Are you sure about that? Because I know he wanted to hire Chase Blackburn from day one. Hopefully, you are correct and they replace Blackburn with either Chris Tabor of the Panthers or Ryan Ficken of the Chargers, but the fact that he made a change last year, I could see him keeping Blackburn giving him time to make it right, but if the Panthers let Tabor go, that is they guy McVay needs to jump on, Ficken being the consolation prize, but I would not be shocked that the next head coach of the Chargers, keep Ficken.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Are you sure about that? Because I know he wanted to hire Chase Blackburn from day one. Hopefully, you are correct and they replace Blackburn with either Chris Tabor of the Panthers or Ryan Ficken of the Chargers, but the fact that he made a change last year, I could see him keeping Blackburn giving him time to make it right, but if the Panthers let Tabor go, that is they guy McVay needs to jump on, Ficken being the consolation prize, but I would not be shocked that the next head coach of the Chargers, keep Ficken.
I'm sure. Blackburn doesn't give a schematic edge. Take a look at that blocked punt.