Havrisik Keep him or Dump him?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Should we keep him or dump him?

• Keep him, he's great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keep him, he's got potential

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • Dump him, he's got potential, but its not worth the risk

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Dump him, he's simply not good enough.

Votes: 57 43.2%

• Total voters

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Big props to the o-line. They are moving some bodies.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When he doesn’t try to overpower the ball , it flies pretty straight. Still can’t be trusted going forward

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
EDIT

Havirisik now 18 of 24 on FG (75%), only 1 better than Brett Maher, who was 17 of 23 on FG's (73.9%)

Both guys are in the bottom five of the league.

Havrisik can make the 25 and 35 yard chip shots, like every kicker in the NFL. But he is now only 2 for 6 from 40-49.

Rams are playing great, don't let Havirisik ruin a great run! Please sign Riley Patterson ASAP, his stats are far superior to Havrisik!

Last edited:

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Give me 6mos and my answer will be Who? Hopefully anyway

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tonight I tried to not look at him when he was kicking. :laugh3:

oldnotdead

Legend
They need to get Evan practicing for long FGs. He kicked a few in college. Keep Havirisik for under 40 and Evans for everything else. McVay needs to make a move this week regarding a PK if he is going to do it or just win or lose with Havirisik this season. They should have called Gould and not just attempt anything over 50 or use Evans.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
They need to get Evan practicing for long FGs. He kicked a few in college. Keep Havirisik for under 40 and Evans for everything else. McVay needs to make a move this week regarding a PK if he is going to do it or just win or lose with Havirisik this season. They should have called Gould and not just attempt anything over 50 or use Evans.
I checked Evans' FG stats at Wingate and they were pretty bad. Love Evans as a punter, but we do not want him as a kicker.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
The guy can barely make an XP, why even have him on the team?

There's plenty of guys that are good under 50 yards.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Does Crosby really just not have it anymore? I can’t imagine he wouldn’t be better than this guy.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
I'm sorry but have you been drinking? Why even suggest keeping him? Fuck that, cut his ass. He's a huge liability.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Lions coaches explain their decision to keep Badgley and waive Patterson.

Basically :

Badgley outkicked Patterson in practice

Patterson career long is only 52 yards

Patterson was good but they felt Badgley was better.

My take: Patterson looks way more accurate than Havrisik, let's sign Patterson ASAP for the playoff run