Goff to start vs Packers, Wolford ruled out.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Im so confused by this post...i was just saying his huge swollen thumb looks like shit

Oh my ignorance @NJRamsFan..

I thought you meant my post. I've been getting lambasted lately on another board and by several Goff fans for any critique or negative things I say about him. I must have PTSD.

Goff has been my favorite player since he's been drafted but I have been critical about him this year unlike any year since he's been drafted.

I can only take so many turnovers and missed opportunities when it comes to the detriment of the team.

Rams team first! favorite players are a distant second. We can win the whole tamale if Goff steps up for 3 more games.

I'm freaking out over this game and have been drinking a little more than normal to calm my nerves.

Jared freaking Goff "we can't win the Lombardi without you stepping up."
Rams-Seahawks-Football-31-1.jpg

Ellard80

Legend
Good point. 400 yards and 4 TDs.

If Goff is wracking up a lot of stats.. that means we are either way behind or in a shootout.

Not the type of game we want... i know you were kind of trolling but just saying!

JRobinson

MiLB
And why wouldnt a fan? Only 8 teams left standing, Rams are one of them. This where we wished we could be for over a dismal decade with no playoffs.
Enjoy the ride and dream big.
Why wouldnt ya?

I get it. Really I do. But I’m a bit more pragmatic and a realist in situations like these.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s all about no TOs, IMO.

Goff can’t force throws and take unwarranted sacks....all just my hopes & prayers.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Flexibility to perspective goes a long way.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It was 39 degrees in Seattle and will be 34 degrees in Green Bay, not much difference. Plus, Goff had another week of healing between the two games. Nobody can tell you how it'll go, but he should physically be more capable than he was last week, especially with a full week of practice (whereas Jared had barely thrown the ball in the two weeks leading up to the Seattle game).
Fifty percent chance of snow this Saturday in Green Bay. Should be interesting. Lols.