Goff to start vs Packers, Wolford ruled out.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So we limited ourselves which is even worse. It is suspect that Bortles or even Perkins are taking limited practice snaps so what do we got to work with? I know Goff is starting, but it also seems like he will finish as well.
Goff WILL finish unless he gets knocked out of this game due to injury. All that other stuff that's been going around the board is just random fan speak.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So we limited ourselves which is even worse. It is suspect that Bortles or even Perkins are taking limited practice snaps so what do we got to work with? I know Goff is starting, but it also seems like he will finish as well.

Well, we "limited" ourselves nearly every single game during McVay's time as a HC. Jared is the starter. The Packers aren't going to be fooled when Wolford isn't practicing. And they're certainly not going to believe that we're benching Jared for Bortles or Perkins. If Wolford was healthy this week and practicing in full, we could drag it out. But McVay is playing the hand he was dealt.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Goff WILL finish unless he gets knocked out of this game due to injury. All that other stuff that's been going around the board is just random fan speak.
Not talking about randomness. Talking about predictability. We can only hope that McVay devised a playbook for Goffs limited abilities at this moment in time to be a little more unpredictable. Our hand is out and its only a straight.

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
Wolford guy can only let out a loud Homer Simpson “DOLPH!!”

Nothing more, nothing less

Here we go, we have GB right where we want them

Im giving us a 50/50 chance here, Nfl playoff history is not on our side but it has happened before

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not talking about randomness. Talking about predictability. We can only hope that McVay devised a playbook for Goffs limited abilities at this moment in time to be a little more unpredictable. Our hand is out and its only a straight.
but all they have is a pair of eights...

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I said it last week, our season easily could have been over in December but here we are, knocking those bastards the Seahawks out of the playoffs was the cherry on top of this season, beating the Pats, beating Brady, another winning record, making the playoffs for the 3rd time with Goff and McVay. Whatever happens on Sat I'm good, I'm happy with this team. I'm also ready for us to shock the world and some posters here, but I won't be shocked if we come away with a W though

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I said it last week, our season easily could have been over in December but here we are, knocking those bastards the Seahawks out of the playoffs was the cherry on top of this season, beating the Pats, beating Brady, another winning record, making the playoffs for the 3rd time with Goff and McVay. Whatever happens on Sat I'm good, I'm happy with this team. I'm also ready for us to shock the world and some posters here, but I won't be shocked if we come away with a W though
And the fact of the matter is .....we suffered through what feels like 413 years of bad football......so fuck it im all in lets beat the pack and win the superbowl. our offense isnt clicking? fuck it well win.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
And the fact of the matter is .....we suffered through what feels like 413 years of bad football......so fuck it im all in lets beat the pack and win the superbowl. our offense isnt clicking? fuck it well win.

Hell yeah! Believe in our boys! Doubting is for pansies!

JRobinson

MiLB
Well.. here is to Goff playing lights out and without a dadgum turnover. Dudes is tough as nails and he will need to manage this game and audible to the right plays if we are to win. Let’s go 16

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah. Not my scene.
Look man. I don't wanna argue with you. I already know your feelings on Goff and you think Wolford is better we established that. I'm trying to not get involved with these type of pointless conversations. So if you see me supporting my (our?) team and you don't agree....just leave me alone. maybe i'm wrong but this is how i learned how to be a fan.

JRobinson

MiLB
Look man. I don't wanna argue with you. I already know your feelings on Goff and you think Wolford is better we established that. I'm trying to not get involved with these type of pointless conversations. So if you see me supporting my (our?) team and you don't agree....just leave me alone. maybe i'm wrong but this is how i learned how to be a fan.

That’s cool bro. Forums are meant for debate if you haven’t realized that by now NJ guy. Goff will not be throwing 3TDs and over 300 yards against GB, that’s just wishful thinking.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s cool bro. Forums are meant for debate if you haven’t realized that by now NJ guy. Goff will not be throwing 3TDs and over 300 yards against GB, that’s just wishful thinking.
LOL. There’s the homer I’ve come to know this week.

thats debate to you?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Good point. 400 yards and 4 TDs.