Goff to start vs Packers, Wolford ruled out.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Well, the issue is whether there's good QB play surrounding the INT. I'd prefer Goff not throw an INT, but if Goff throws for 300 yards, 3 TDs, and averages 9+ yards per attempt, I don't really care if he throws an INT. Obviously, though, if he only throws for 150 yards and 1 TD, that INT matters a lot more.
Context always matters.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok. Again, typing words opposed to speaking in person isn’t worth defending. Goff still sucks, but he has my support.

We can just agree to disagree. Next.
Defends typed words by typing more words while saying typed words don’t need to be defended
4BB5A23B-066A-4EE3-9B93-55B32BD642C5.jpeg

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When a thread is dominated by 1 person arguing with 5 or 6 different posters, its time to move on...
I'll be in the boobies thread if anyone is looking for me....

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Russell Wilson a Turnover Machine? Also has 13 picks.

Didn't look at fumbles.

Seems like Goff's has 23 INT or something the way ppl talk.
Bruh, fumbles count as turnovers, lol. Wussell also has like twice the TD passes. Also, fuck wussell....

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Bro what people are trying to tell you is that your constant negativity is tiresome. We’re deep in the playoffs and have a chance to get to the title game. When you say things like “there’s my favorite homer” or something similar it gets people upset. I mean you’re in a Rams forum, of course there’s going to be homerism in here. You think Goff is not the answer right now, we get it. But don’t bring down other people just because they’re rooting for Goff. Discussion is cool but right now there is nothing to discuss. Wolford is hurt and can’t play so let’s just hold it down and root for a boys in horns ( yes, that includes Goff). Go Rams!
Yeah. JR is right about Goff. I agree with much of his take. But there's a point where you can get past putting your opinion out there and it becomes shitting on the hopes of others.

I'm not gonna keep putting it out there over and over basically. This is a big game for 16, so going to root for the dude and then postgame discuss what I saw. Then all week discuss what I see on film. Soooooo is it necessary to constantly call attention to the QB issues we've been struggling with? Not for me. Because I'm a fan first and want to see him succeed from that perspective and also because if Goff does get it together here it will have a dramatic effect on our offseason.

So a ton of shit is at stake here. I don't feel the need to constantly push awareness that our QB is a problem right now. Everyone, well, most people here know it.