Goff observation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
i Will take Goff And McVay over Wentz and Fisher....wenyz would have kept fish from being fired. Wake up......coffee is on

That is the most important fact.

Wentz would likely have done just enough to keep Fisher here...

And that would have been unacceptable by any standard.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame

That is the most important fact.

Wentz would likely have done just enough to keep Fisher here...

And that would have been unacceptable by any standard.
Not buying it. If Keenan played out the season, would he have kept Fisher here? NO. Look at Keenan this year. He is playing as good as Wentz since he has been in. I think that pretty much tells you the coaching on offense sucked to the point that no rookie QB would have kept that staff from getting fired.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Not buying it. If Keenan played out the season, would he have kept Fisher here? NO. Look at Keenan this year. He is playing as good as Wentz since he has been in. I think that pretty much tells you the coaching on offense sucked to the point that no rookie QB would have kept that staff from getting fired.

Well NO ONE talked about the Rams schematically broken, historically bad offense MORE than I did.

Point is that I think Wentz starts right away and because his learning curve wasn't as great, I think the Rams win 6 games or so and do just enough with a rookie QB to give Fisher more time.

And that woulda been like death because other than Cleveland, no situation was worse for a QB than the Rams under Fisher.

Oh, and gonna say this again... how good does Austin Davis look in all this having thrown for 300 yd games in THAT crap offense!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Well NO ONE talked about the Rams schematically broken, historically bad offense MORE than I did.

Point is that I think Wentz starts right away and because his learning curve wasn't as great, I think the Rams win 6 games or so and do just enough with a rookie QB to give Fisher more time.

And that woulda been like death because other than Cleveland, no situation was worse for a QB than the Rams under Fisher.

Oh, and gonna say this again... how good does Austin Davis look in all this having thrown for 300 yd games in THAT crap offense!
Name one rookie qb Fisher had, that started his first game as a pro. You can't. Name one coach on that rams team that could have coached him up enough to start. You can't. Goff did as good as any newbie could do given the crap he delt with. Goff ain't stupid, he was made to look stupid. If he had wentz situation or dak's, he would have done just as well.

Mackeyser

Name
Mack
Name one rookie qb Fisher had, that started his first game as a pro. You can't. Name one coach on that rams team that could have coached him up enough to start. You can't. Goff did as good as any newbie could do given the crap he delt with. Goff ain't stupid, he was made to look stupid. If he had wentz situation or dak's, he would have done just as well.

It's okay we disagree. I said all I had to say about that during that draft.

Today's a new day.

Go Rams!!!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Brees is a trailer or tractor or tractortrailer smh

Yeah, I guess this one game means... Goff > Brees

At least that is what I was told it would come down to in a few weeks regarding Goff vs Wentz.

Notice someone is absent.... but was all over the place on this board last week post game.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I guess this one game means... Goff > Brees

At least that is what I was told it would come down to in a few weeks regarding Goff vs Wentz.

Notice someone is absent.... but was all over the place on this board last week post game.
He was here at 11am...lol....

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LACHAMP46 was wearing that Goff jersey today....I just know it!:sneak:

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
hmmmm
You're gonna see this weekend db....watch for the key plays...if I'm wrong, I say so...This is a playoff caliber team coming into our stadium...our #1 wr (geez, on a team with Sammy W) is down....we just lost a huge chance to gain ground on the Seahawks....huge game....what are these Rams gonna do? At home...defining moment....Is this Cal vs Air Force....or Cal vs USC, UCLA, Stanford, Utah......

...tic...tic...tic...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jared Goff in November

64.7% completion 1245 yards 8.96 ypa 9 TD 1 int 111.9 rating

Love our QB.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You're gonna see this weekend db....watch for the key plays...if I'm wrong, I say so...This is a playoff caliber team coming into our stadium...our #1 wr (geez, on a team with Sammy W) is down....we just lost a huge chance to gain ground on the Seahawks....huge game....what are these Rams gonna do? At home...defining moment....Is this Cal vs Air Force....or Cal vs USC, UCLA, Stanford, Utah......
Pretty defining, no?
Saints brought heat, lots of it.
Goff played great Sunday and though I dont expect 1 game will change your mind on him, I figure you'd have some props.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Never that.....here more than most....just been a lil busy....

I actually liked his game yesterday....it's a start....Az. looks rejuvenated....and then there's Philly in 2 weeks.