Goff observation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Loser mentality because I have accepted that we were bad last year? We were bad last year. That's a fact.
We were bad...why, were the players that much different?
Accepting losing....is a loser mentality...
Kupp is worse than Quick and that Whit is just as bad/good as Grob? Kupp is a rookie that's played half a season in the NFL. Don't you think he'll get better? Yet you are comparing him to Quick?
Clarify.....just as bad....hmmm....more, he's made mistakes that BQ made...and he's not roasted over open coals....his mistakes appear to be worse....several announcers have claimed he has to make those catches....same as when I see a wide open target that's missed, the QB..in the pros, HAS TO make those throws...Can he get better? Sure...everyone makes an improvement of some type in year 2. What's his ceiling tho? Again, you are comparing Quick, from one of the WORST OFFENSIVE STAFFS IN THE HISTORY OF RAMS FOOTBALL, to Kupp, who's benefited from what appears to be the greatest offensive mind in Rams football since...since...Martz....Gilliam??? Not entirely fair....IMO
Whit....just as good/bad...no....but he had a game that was G-Rob like....and no one has raked him over the coals either...some have said nothing...like it didn't happen...we face Chander Jones in 3 days....then in 10 days we'll get Phily with Graham and Bennett....then the Seahawks....all tough D-Lines...what, we're gonna open the discussion after 13 more QB hits?

And they(along with the GM) decided to get rid of Grob. Now you are going to tell me that they lie.
They lie....people lie.....Some are liars by nature....they are still telling us, Tavon is a wide receiver, yet your lying eyes see he's only used as a scat-back.
Someone said Eric Kush couldn't play a year ago...Someone said Hatfield is a NFL level corner...Someone said Havenstein & Jamon Brown are better than G-Rob....Sorry....IMO....they're not.
And I'm enjoying the sh*t out of it! You aren't!
I'm enjoying it immensely....hell, you should see the shit I talk on gamedays....as the Raiders implode...I just got this crazy thing....it's a coaching thing....I look ahead...and I look for weaknesses. Potential problems....our running defense could be a future problem...our running game is a future problem...our red zone efficiency is a problem. The ease with which we score...could be a problem...l'd like this team to make a solid postseason run...

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Funny how ironic this statement is. That pretty much sums up the majority of his posts. Criticism with backhanded compliments. He only recently started to "give credit where it is due" to a Rams team that is 8 and freaking three after how many horrible seasons?? Mostly though...it's criticism......and there is a difference between critique and criticism. He likes attention. Hence the baiting with pretty much every post. Its all good though. I think Champ has a lot of good insight, and I enjoy a lot of his posts...otherwise I would have blocked him by now. I do get a bit tired of the constant crapping on or discounting of RAMS players by some on here. It is like they were happier with a crappy team that everybody tore down (except here on ROD thank goodness) on a weekly basis.

Oh, and for you to call ANYONE'S viewpoint "invalid" is laughable. What does that even mean? They don't exist?? Lolz....

Really wish I could "Like" this more than once. Nail, hammer, head, all that

jjab360

Legend
I put this alone....because this statement PROVES you've only read my critical posts about #sunsetsinwest...
If you're trying to make fun of Goff here, that hashtag doesn't make much sense.. unless you're trying to say the sun doesn't set in west. That's ironic.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
If you're trying to make fun of Goff here, that hashtag doesn't make much sense.. unless you're trying to say the sun doesn't set in west. That's ironic.
No....I use that as a reference to our player....that's all.

dolphinlover123

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We were bad...why, were the players that much different?
Accepting losing....is a loser mentality...
Not accepting last year's performance as a matter of fact... is being in denial... Did I say we were supposed to be bad? Did I say that I was okay with last year's performance? I think maybe youre messing up two definitions of "accept". Last year's performance = unacceptable. Acknowledging that we were bad last year and moving on = acceptance.

I'm not trying to be overly positive...or negative...just a realist...
re·al·ist
noun
  1. a person who accepts a situation as it is and is prepared to deal with it accordingly.
Clarify.....just as bad....hmmm....more, he's made mistakes that BQ made...and he's not roasted over open coals....his mistakes appear to be worse....several announcers have claimed he has to make those catches....same as when I see a wide open target that's missed, the QB..in the pros, HAS TO make those throws...Can he get better? Sure...everyone makes an improvement of some type in year 2. What's his ceiling tho? Again, you are comparing Quick, from one of the WORST OFFENSIVE STAFFS IN THE HISTORY OF RAMS FOOTBALL, to Kupp, who's benefited from what appears to be the greatest offensive mind in Rams football since...since...Martz....Gilliam??? Not entirely fair....IMO
Champ, I don't know if you've noticed, but you were the one that put Kupp and Quick in the same sentence. See below:
dude Kupp has drop crucial passes....some would say worse than Quick...
I totally agree with you though - why would we compare Kupp/Quick??

Whit....just as good/bad...no....but he had a game that was G-Rob like....and no one has raked him over the coals either...some have said nothing...like it didn't happen...we face Chander Jones in 3 days....then in 10 days we'll get Phily with Graham and Bennett....then the Seahawks....all tough D-Lines...what, we're gonna open the discussion after 13 more QB hits?
Whitworth had a terrible game....against New Orleans....and against Houston....not a word about Whit, but G-Rob is a bust....
You've been arguing re:G-Rob because no one has been on Whitworth's jock? No one is saying Whitworth is perfect. You can criticize Whitworth's play if you want. But yet again, you are comparing him to Grob.

Pretty much I think it sums up to this. You get into arguments(not in a bad way) because you think our past players didn't get a fair chance under the new coaching staff and you think Grob/Quick would've been just as good. And because Jared Goff is a trailer.

LOL Anyway, I love you.

Last edited: