Goff observation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What started all this was....and I'd like to re-iterate here.....IS HE WORTHY OF MOVING UP IN THE 1ST ROUND?
As if we would be better off with Connor Cook, Christian Hackenburg or Paxton Lynch?
What's done is done, to move up from 15 to 1 (which IIRC never happened before) was the only way to get Goff.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
As if we would be better off with Connor Cook, Christian Hackenburg or Paxton Lynch?
What's done is done, to move up from 15 to 1 (which IIRC never happened before) was the only way to get Goff.
Champ I like your posts but if you're still asking if Goff was worth trading up for, the results speak for themselves.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Champ I like your posts but if you're still asking if Goff was worth trading up for, the results speak for themselves.
Results?

Season...nor career are no where near over...settled...or even defined yet.

I heard some say, anything could still happen....looking at our schedule...it could.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
So just gloss over Wentz first half last week where there was a ton that was worse than just ok and didn't inspire you to validate trading up for. (y)
I saw his first half....the first drive was awesome....finished with a TD pass...

he went through a stretch where he was 0 for 5...or something...I saw some misreads...some poor throws...some drops...and some poor protection...tough first half....I then saw a second half where he looked awesome again...not his best game...but he found a way to win...

I watched this kid already make numerous plays....I've seen how he throws the ball into tight windows...I don't need to see another game...really to decide what type of talent he is...or will be....

It's you guys that want to say he's NOT this or that....

In 2 weeks you'll...we'll all get to see first hand what's all the fuss is about with Wentz. You like Goff better...that's fine....I like Goff too. Wentz is the better QB....right now.

Kevin

Pro Bowler
Judge a player on his stats after three or four years as a starter. Judge a player now on how he looks and plays on the field. And remember, it's a team sport.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw his first half....the first drive was awesome....finished with a TD pass...

he went through a stretch where he was 0 for 5...or something...I saw some misreads...some poor throws...some drops...and some poor protection...tough first half....I then saw a second half where he looked awesome again...not his best game...but he found a way to win...

I watched this kid already make numerous plays....I've seen how he throws the ball into tight windows...I don't need to see another game...really to decide what type of talent he is...or will be....

It's you guys that want to say he's NOT this or that....

In 2 weeks you'll...we'll all get to see first hand what's all the fuss is about with Wentz. You like Goff better...that's fine....I like Goff too. Wentz is the better QB....right now.
Poor Wentz is gonna get broken in half...Donald is gonna wrap his arms around Wentz so much he'll think it's a date.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Poor Wentz is gonna get broken in half...Donald is gonna wrap his arms around Went so much he'll think it's a date.
I will say this....some of those Philly linemen are serious....Kelsey the center.....Always liked their right tackle too...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That;s fair Champ, but you have to give Goff credit for the Rams being 8-3
train
Don't overestimate his ability to give everybody butt Goff credit. Just look above, he calls Goff out for a supposed 5 straight incompletions. Wentz going 7-18 for 80 yards in a half though is a good performance.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
That;s fair Champ, but you have to give Goff credit for the Rams being 8-3
train
8 wins is the real deal....less than 6 int's the way we sling it is real too...All the yards, 3rd down conversions....exciting plays....gotta give it up....dude is ballin.

Call me greedy, selfish....whatever...I need a lil more...and I kinda expect him to deliver....need to see a lil more accuracy on passes downfield.. but lil stuff...he's turned around my opinion of him for sure..just keep getting better.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Don't overestimate his ability to give everybody butt Goff credit. Just look above, he calls Goff out for a supposed 5 straight incompletions. Wentz going 7-18 for 80 yards in a half though is a good performance.
NO...that was Wentz....that went through 5 straight incompletions vs the Cowboys in the first half....on Sunday night football a few weeks ago....

but see above for praise for the almighty Goff /\

nighttrain

Legend
8 wins is the real deal....less than 6 int's the way we sling it is real too...All the yards, 3rd down conversions....exciting plays....gotta give it up....dude is ballin.

Call me greedy, selfish....whatever...I need a lil more...and I kinda expect him to deliver....need to see a lil more accuracy on passes downfield.. but lil stuff...he's turned around my opinion of him for sure..just keep getting better.
You can count on Goff getting better, he does each game seems to me
train

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes

I feel you Champ. As amazing as this season has been, I just keep wanting more. Goff has done a great job though. So has Wentz. Can’t wait to see them battle it out for the next 12 years.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
I feel you Champ. As amazing as this season has been, I just keep wanting more. Goff has done a great job though. So has Wentz. Can’t wait to see them battle it out for the next 12 years.
There is definitely "more" coming from Goff. In case no one noticed, he is a seriously determined dude who will certainly continue to master his position. And he's six weeks into being 23 years old in a new offense with new receivers.

With McVay and the offensive cast the Rams now have Goff imo is going to be elite and has a chance to be great.