Goff observation

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
grammar_police_by_rysis.jpg

Brees is a trailer or tractor or tractortrailer smh
Tractors turn into trailers pretty fast, ehh?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
You are assuming playing time, targets, and stats of receivers are equivalent to talent....We all know that is not the case. It's about opportunity.
It’s about opportunity? If you can’t get open or run the right routes, get hit in the back because you had no clue what was going on, that is not about opportunity.

I had high hopes for BQuick. He had the physical tools for sure. But he is where he is for a reason and it is not lack of opportunity.
Nope....not as good a Quick....not yet...may get there...hope he does this season....I'd rather try Pharoh Cooper....or really, Mike Thomas.
Wow. Yeah. Not sure what Brian Quick you’re referring to here. He would certainly have had opportunities with those tools if he was even remotely as good as you want to think.
All week I'm going to hear "Goff can't win the big game, he can't lead his team from behind". The kind of stuff @LACHAMP46 is known for around here. Nobody is going to mention just how trash McVay's playcalling and Phillips defense was today. I've never been more embarrassed rooting for this team than I was today. Our pass rush was just embarrassing, for the love of god, we made Keenum look like Houdini in the pocket, and whenever they needed to convert a 3rd down, Adam Thelein was open.
We just beat a very good team in NO. If you were embarrassed by this trash play calling, you have an impossible threshold. We sacked Brees 3 times and gave up one big play and some garbage time stats to an obvious hall of fame QB with the best running game in the league behind him. What a joke.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
It’s about opportunity? If you can’t get open or run the right routes, get hit in the back because you had no clue what was going on, that is not about opportunity.

I had high hopes for BQuick. He had the physical tools for sure. But he is where he is for a reason and it is not lack of opportunity.

Wow. Yeah. Not sure what Brian Quick you’re referring to here. He would certainly have had opportunities with those tools if he was even remotely as good as you want to think.

We just beat a very good team in NO. If you were embarrassed by this trash play calling, you have an impossible threshold. We sacked Brees 3 times and gave up one big play and some garbage time stats to an obvious hall of fame QB with the best running game in the league behind him. What a joke.
As ridiculous as @Scirca post was, you’re replying to a post from last week’s loss.

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
I like this guy. His demeanor on the field reminds me a lot of Joe Montana. Doesn't get rattled, doesn't get emotional. Very workman-like.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I could be wrong but on the last play to Watkins it looked like Goff checked out of a running play . I thought I read his lips telling the coach "that's on me ". Anyone else catch that ? X , I know you can find it .

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought he played rather well...

great game for the QB

it's a start

1] Congrats on being upstanding
2] Getting kinda close to removing the "start" tag... he's had quite a few good games now.

He'll have another clunker, for sure... maybe it'll be PHI.. maybe SEA... heck, maybe even AZ this week (I hope not... Rams need to win the games they should from here on out).

How you gonna respond?

We gonna "dance" each week, based on how he plays? Slam dancing one week, waltz the next?

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
2] Getting kinda close to removing the "start" tag... he's had quite a few good games now.
Most against bad teams...
How you gonna respond?

We gonna "dance" each week, based on how he plays? Slam dancing one week, waltz the next?
It's the nature of his play...up...then down....then bad team...up, then down...then play a bad team...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's the nature of his play...up...then down....then bad team...up, then down...then play a bad team...
Carson Wentz has played one team with a winning record but yeah keep shitting on Jared. Too funny, I guess the highlight programs don't mention that to you. :blah:

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, I wouldn't have called DAL a bad team when they played them. And I wouldn't call JAX a bad team... and I certainly wouldn't call NO a bad team.
But, you likely have a different assessment of those teams when we played them.

And isn't that the case for 95% of QBs in the league. And those that are above the 95% are seasoned players on very good teams.

He had a very good game Sunday... among the leaders in the league... against a very good team.

What if he has another very good game Sunday? Will be be dancing around that with caveats... like AZ isn't very good?

I hope he has another very good game... and I hope it is a contributing factor in another Rams win. And I won't be looking back on his contribution as being anything more than that... a contributing factor in a TEAM win.

And I'll be happy.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Carson Wentz has played one team with a winning record but yeah keep crapping on Jared. Too funny, I guess the highlight programs don't mention that to you.

I had a bunch typed....but I'll go with the basic facts....yall know I watch the games...I didn't SEE the Dallas vs. Philly game....I did tape it....pretty nice 2nd half....I watch all the Rams games...I don't watch ALL the Philly games.

Philly schedule IS weaker than ours....but I'd guess similar...

I saw a bunch of Jared that I did like this last game....and a bunch I didn't like....2nd year QB stuff...I guess. More concerned with the O-Line....and a lil concerned with the run D....

What started all this was....and I'd like to re-iterate here.....IS HE WORTHY OF MOVING UP IN THE 1ST ROUND? I have yet to see him prove this....but, he's ok...should be a nice piece moving forward as we attempt to build a championship team...not a nice team...not a good team....a team that can win on the road in the playoffs...if necessary.

I think we have a solid team....great defensive pieces....very good offensive weapons. Excellent special teams. Can they win a super bowl? Hell, win a playoff game....that, my friend, we will soon see.

First things first....on to Arizona....wish I could go to that game. Az is coming with Blaine G......who beat us to death week 1 last year.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I had a bunch typed....but I'll go with the basic facts....yall know I watch the games...I didn't SEE the Dallas vs. Philly game....I did tape it....pretty nice 2nd half....I watch all the Rams games...I don't watch ALL the Philly games.

Philly schedule IS weaker than ours....but I'd guess similar...

I saw a bunch of Jared that I did like this last game....and a bunch I didn't like....2nd year QB stuff...I guess. More concerned with the O-Line....and a lil concerned with the run D....

What started all this was....and I'd like to re-iterate here.....IS HE WORTHY OF MOVING UP IN THE 1ST ROUND? I have yet to see him prove this....but, he's ok...should be a nice piece moving forward as we attempt to build a championship team...not a nice team...not a good team....a team that can win on the road in the playoffs...if necessary.

I think we have a solid team....great defensive pieces....very good offensive weapons. Excellent special teams. Can they win a super bowl? Hell, win a playoff game....that, my friend, we will soon see.

First things first....on to Arizona....wish I could go to that game. Az is coming with Blaine G......who beat us to death week 1 last year.
So just gloss over Wentz first half last week where there was a ton that was worse than just ok and didn't inspire you to validate trading up for. (y)

It's all good man you've proven what we all realized a few weeks back.

On to Arizona.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
Guess... it'll be... fun to have ONE... Eagles fan around here...for the...ass whuppin we...are soon...to put...on em...