GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Athos

Legend
Can you commentate the Vikings games instead of the clowns doing it now?

Tempting.

I mean, I once made an episode of the Bachelorette highly entertaining for some friends because of my commentary.

Possible I could do it for this eyesore of a game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tempting.

I mean, I once made an episode of the Bachelorette highly entertaining for some friends because of my commentary.

Possible I could do it for this eyesore of a game.

I stopped watching this game. We'll have to wait.

Mick

Pro Bowler
team just shitting the bed across the board now....cut em all and start over? :mad:

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I have been waiting to see something different than the last 20 years of football. Watching Hard Knocks, Preseason football and whatever the internet and news has....................I have seen exactly NOTHING that looks any different. In fact, this team looks worse than the last 6 years worth of teams.

TXRams86

The Infamous
McRoberts punched his ticket to the unemployment line. Won't make it as a WR (hard for any of our guys go without getting the ball thrown to them) and definitely won't make it as a punt returner.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Not looking as deep as we did in the first 2 preseason games. Cant wait to see some real football with 1st teamers.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
WjrG3Im.gif

…..

Legend
McRoberts punched his ticket to the unemployment line. Won't make it as a WR (hard for any of our guys go without getting the ball thrown to them) and definitely won't make it as a punt returner.

McRoberts looks like all knees an elbows when he runs anyway.......how they decided he'd make a good candidate to return punts is beyond me.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I just got home from work 30 minutes ago and found that the DVR didn't record the game. At first, I was pissed....

....Now, I'm feeling relieved knowing that I won't be watching this garbage in its entirety later. I heard the three turnovers on the radio and just watched the fourth. I sure hope whoever's left after the cuts are made can learn how to catch, and hold onto, a regulation NFL football by week one.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
They obviously think he is, or could be....course, they have been wrong about a lot of players....he seems to be just another in a long line of em

Well, he's kind of the PR by default. Austin and Cooper are the top two PRs.