GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Can't help but think Spruce's place on the 53 man roster was cemented by his fellow WR's.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I haven't seen most of it but judging by most reactions it's a little comical to me. This is game 4 of the preseason which is the least important of all. Barely any starters and Fisher probably doesn't give a rats ass how the play calling. looks. He treats Goff like Gurley (doesn't want him hit) so it's dink and dunk. The doom and gloom is a little funny tonight.
Now if we look like crap week 1 I get it. Just breathe people :)

Same statements every year about it being just preseason.....and then.........well, we know what happens. 20 years of this.

IN_RAM

UDFA
Thomas isn't looking too bad on Special Teams tonight. Maybe he unseats Reynolds or Bradley Marquez?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
On the bright side, Tom Brady looked pretty good against the Giants tonight

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Austin isn't too bad of a gunner is he?

Havent paid attention to him as gunner, but his body language sucks. I understand hes frustrated, but he cant continue to act like a whiner if he wants to make it in the NFL.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Man that offense looked like horse diarrhea, as expected when Fisher's given full reigns.

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
I haven't seen most of it but judging by most reactions it's a little comical to me. This is game 4 of the preseason which is the least important of all. Barely any starters and Fisher probably doesn't give a rats ass how the play calling. looks. He treats Goff like Gurley (doesn't want him hit) so it's dink and dunk. The doom and gloom is a little funny tonight.
Now if we look like crap week 1 I get it. Just breathe people :)
Goff HAS been hit plenty in this game, if you think the way Fisher has handled this game will benefit our young QB in any way I will have to disagree with you.
At the very least he should have left him in there to try and iron some things out. As it stands this shit will be on hthe back of his mind until his next chance, which might not be until next year. Not good, not good at all.

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Soooo...

Britt
Austin
Cooper
Spruce
Marquez
Thomas (ST)

Who is playing outside opposite of Britt? Do you have to keep Quick?

Name
Joe
I didn't like the Goff trade, partially because we gave up too much for two years, and secondly, not sure Fisher will ever use a gunslinger type qb.

Goff isn't faltering because he's a "gunslinger"... Hell, Case Keenum is a gunslinger, and if you don't think so you simply haven't done your research (Most passing yards in CFB history, CFB's first 20,000 yard man)

Goff is faltering because his brain is wired for pre-algebra and he's trying to solve calculus equations.

Goff is a product of Sonny Dykes Air-Raid at Cal, which is far less demanding of a quarterbacks CPU.

His problems start from the neck up. Fisher is actually trying to help the kid by giving him algebraic assignments.

For those wanting the staff to let Goff wing it downfield... BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR. More interceptions will kill this team.

Gurley is the hoss we need to attach the cart to. Fisher sees that, and he's 100% right to use the proven formula of heavy run and defense. It's this teams strengths and the most proven way to win a Super Bowl.

That's this teams identity. Goff can fit in but he has a lot to learn. Keenum took his lumps with the Texans but he studied his tail off to become a pro.

It's up to Goff to become a pro. Fisher can't do it for him. Being a 1st rounder doesn't guarantee anything... Ask the Cleveland Browns. There are as many (maybe more) 1st Rd QB busts than successes.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Thomas, Hemmingway, McRoberts looking good on that drive.

I really like Hemingway.

Last edited: