GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
My opinion of the game!
1) IF All Fisher wanted to do was get a long look at his 2's and 3's, Mission accomplished!!
2) The "D" came back admirably in the 2nd half!
3) Goff is 3rd string!
4) Cuts are going to be Hard to make!! But at least we can try to stash 10 of them on the PS!
5) Considering how many starters didn't play a snap we did OK!

BIGGEST MISTAKE BY ANYONE!? I dropped a bundle in the ROD Book on the game!!(y):D:rolllaugh:

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Why? He looks horrible and Fishers not helping the cause. Anybody can hand the ball off
see below...

Each rep that he took, and should have continued to take, gets him more familiar with play calling, speed of the game, and being in command of the offense.
exactly....had he been thrown to the wolves in games 1, 2, and 3 he would look much better....Babying him gave him an out...he looks lost because he hasn't faced it yet...now, he doesn't have any more practice games to get better...

That offense tho....

Those weapons tho...

:rolleyes::palm::doh:

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Reading posts regarding Goff's play - and other reports on the internet I was expecting to see Goff basically implode/house of horrors.

I just watched the game Rams/Vikings and while this was not Goff's best outing it was by no means the horrible implosion I read about.
Clearly Goff is not ready to play. And that's okay, Jim Everett (among others) did not start the first game of his rookie year either.

IMHO no time to worry about Jarred.
It's a process and he'll be fine.