GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is every passing play in our playbook some variation of a quick out? Sure as crap seems like it.

How about we combine quick outs with screens? That would be brilliant and unexpected.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
On one hand I would have liked to see what Goff could do with the ones for longer than a few plays. It sure seemed like when he had some decent receivers in there he was much better. But on the other hand, I still don't think he's ready.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Well I am assuming that Malcom Brown has made the team. Me likes that

HellRam

Starter
Hopefully, when it's Goff time, it will no longer be Fisher time.

This a big year for Fisher. If Fisher does not get a extension before the start of the season, I don't think he will during the season. Something to watch considering nothing materialized with the contract talks we were hearing about a few weeks back.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This a big year for Fisher. If Fisher does not get a extension before the start of the season, I don't think he will during the season. Something to watch considering nothing materialized with the contract talks we were hearing about a few weeks back.

He's just waiting to get his extension until after another 7-9 season.

Athos

Legend

That's generous. It looked like he sailed it about 10 feet over a midget.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice preseason for the special teams. They only allowed 2 ko return for Td.