GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Goff looks worse than any previous Rams QB that I have watched. Horrible pocket presence and he just looks straight rattled.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
WOW.............UUUUGGGGLYYYY..
Jill Arington just said that the Vikings have been on the move from St Louis to L.A what a joke.
Am I on Candid camera? where is Allen Funt? this has to be a joke

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Even the Vikings see it's our offense that needs the practice time......

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Guy, I think you are over reacting a bit regarding playcalling. Its the 4th preseason game. Notice both teams are running quick outs and dump offs? Both teams have OL playing that will not even make the team. So why would you want to attempt to throw down the field and risk getting your supposed franchise QB killed? If they did that and Goff went down you would be ripping him for that.

#1 goal in this game is to stay healthy and evaluate some 3rd teamers that might stick. That's it.

TXRams86

The Infamous
Lol at Hill getting mad on that last Mannion sack. Hard to get the ball when your QB is gettin clobbered buddy.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Either everybody we have played is getting better fast or we have gotten worse since the first preseason game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That's generous. It looked like he sailed it about 10 feet over a midget.

Can you commentate the Vikings games instead of the clowns doing it now?

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
#77 abused on that sack. So why have we not had a decent pair of receivers since and Ike and Holt? Seems like we've drafted a bunch...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Donall, Battle & Williams not looking very good at OT, and we need two of them to make the team. Our starters better stay healthy this year.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff looks worse than any previous Rams QB that I have watched. Horrible pocket presence and he just looks straight rattled.

Goff will be fine. But we need to protect him from Fisherball.

TXRams86

The Infamous
#77 abused on that sack. So why have we not had a decent pair of receivers since and Ike and Holt? Seems like we've drafted a bunch...
For all we know, they've come and gone under Fisher's tenure. He doesn't know that in order for a WR to score TD's, you gotta throw it to him. It's so beyond his level of offensive comprehension that he handicaps his own offense because he fears the unknown.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I haven't seen most of it but judging by most reactions it's a little comical to me. This is game 4 of the preseason which is the least important of all. Barely any starters and Fisher probably doesn't give a rats ass how the play calling. looks. He treats Goff like Gurley (doesn't want him hit) so it's dink and dunk. The doom and gloom is a little funny tonight.
Now if we look like crap week 1 I get it. Just breathe people :)