GDT: Rams at Vikings

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I guess McRoberts is back on the team....

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Soooo...

Britt
Austin
Cooper
Spruce
Marquez
Thomas (ST)

Who is playing outside opposite of Britt? Do you have to keep Quick?

Josh Gordon (y)
Britt
Austin
Cooper
Spruce
Marquez

:rimshot:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff isn't faltering because he's a "gunslinger"... Hell, Case Keenum is a gunslinger, and if you don't think so you simply haven't done your research

giphy.gif

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Hey - can we interview about 45 more Vikings to talk about Teddy?????

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Soooo...

Britt
Austin
Cooper
Spruce
Marquez
Thomas (ST)

Who is playing outside opposite of Britt? Do you have to keep Quick?
Unless Spruce, Cooper or Marquez can play outside, I doubt we keep 3 slot WR.
One of these guys won't make it. Marquez or Spruce.

TXRams86

The Infamous
These Vikings announcers and reporters are probably some of the worst I've ever seen. Interviewing almost everyone on the damn team with the same 2 questions: what are your thoughts on teddy bridgewater and how do you think Shaun hill will do in his place. We get it dudes, Teddy is down and won't play for a long time. Shaun Hill won't get you anywhere. Quit beating a dead horse, this topic was discussed enough the day it happened.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
If I had another kid - I think I'd name him Admiral.... 'nuff of that lowly Captain stuff...!!!!!

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I just hope we don't look back at Goff as another bad decision that sets this franchise back further. Personally, I'm not in favor extending fisher, either until this year plays out. I just think we gave up too much for a qb who came from a system that might or might not translate, especially to be plugged into this style of offense. Are we going to be better off with Goff or what we could have had with all those picks?