GDT: Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For as bad as the offense was, if not for the INT, we might have won.

Wilson was under more pressure all game and didn't turn the ball over. That's the main difference between them.

OC_Ram

Restricted Free Agent
Clearly didn’t deserve to win. Goff pick took 3 off our score and put 3 on hawks score. Game changer?

ID Ramsfan

UDFA
Name
Spencer
This whole season I've been of the thinking that Goff is our quarterback and that he may not be elite but he's average to above average I'm really losing faith in him fast now though.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Is it realistic to say that we are the worst offense in the LEAGUE right now? Would be hard to argue against it

Rams77

Starter
Goff is bordering on terrible-nothing left to say. He played lights out against Tampa Bay and then turned into a pumpkin

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Lots of question marks heading into the offseason

JJ and Floyd would be nice to resign but Floyd is a must. We found a kicker we need special teams help but more draft reinforcements coming but the biggest question will be. "The quarterback plan" moving forward.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
427.png

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
McVay needs to relieve himself of his duties of calling the O plays. He should do it because it whats best for this team.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Clearly didn’t deserve to win. Goff pick took 3 off our score and put 3 on hawks score. Game changer?

Major game changer. I still don't know who or what he saw in coverage. When that happened I already knew the outcome.