GDT: Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff literally turned the ball over the play before. We got lucky that they didn't call it a fumble because if they had, turnover.

I didn't like that play call and I would have taken the game out of Goff's hands more by running more on first down.

But overall he called a good game - because our QB was awful and despite that we moved the ball up and down the field and won the time of possession. McVays game today was like Goff's against the Bucs. Good enough to win with a few head scratchers.

He called a shit game. And I'm pretty sure Goff got the fumble back. Regardless, it wasn't a turnover. Call the damn QB sneak. There's no risk. If you get stopped, you turn it over. If you score a TD, you get a TD. Those are the only options. You don't run horizontally with a slow HB behind an OL getting its ass kicked. You make McVay's job so easy. When the offense is cooking, he's a genius. When it's a dumpster fire like today, it's because Jared Goff screwed everything up. It must be nice to have no accountability.

Ram65

Legend
Too bad Goff has regressed so dramatically. He has not adjusted to the pressure. The fumbles have lead to indecision when he has space to run. He does not use fakes enough. I thought his work in the offseason on his foot speed and legs would have helped. He looked improved earlier in the year but now does not make the right decisions. The INT was absolutely horrible. Later he had the first down if he ran through the spot instead he slides short. The missed throw to a wide-open on the move Jefferson is a pass he use to make in his sleep. With a suspect offensive line, you need a better (quicker/faster) QB.

Rams had been running the ball great during that earlier stretch lead to McVay wanting to establish the run early game. Of late defenses started playing the run early. That put the Rams in early tough 3rd down situation. The offensive line needs help too. Lot's of blame to go around on offense.

John R

Rookie
Name
John R
Goff had a lot of pressure on almost every play and few times he had a few seconds, everyone was covered or he lost confidence in his ability to get them the ball, then it was a weak attempt at rushing. At this point I don’t think we make the playoffs.

This offseason I’d really like to upgrade the o-line, get a speedster long threat receiver and coach the hell out of Goff. Oh, and a good special teams coach. The real bummer of the jets is that if they lost out, we might of had a shot at Darnold.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He called a shit game. And I'm pretty sure Goff got the fumble back. Regardless, it wasn't a turnover. Call the damn QB sneak. There's no risk. If you get stopped, you turn it over. If you score a TD, you get a TD. Those are the only options. You don't run horizontally with a slow HB behind an OL getting its ass kicked. You make McVay's job so easy. When the offense is cooking, he's a genius. When it's a dumpster fire like today, it's because Jared Goff screwed everything up. It must be nice to have no accountability.

Exactly. They run a QB sneak when the Hags had a guy right over the center . On 4th down the middle was wide open and Wagner was 2 yards deep in the end zone . Unless he times it perfectly, Goff can jump and stick the ball over . To run it off tackle behind two TE's is asinine. Does McVay ever incorporate a new play or two from week to week . It's the same old crap play after play . Teams have it figured out . He's far from a genius or offensive guru . One year wonder might be a better assessment.