GDT: Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I’m not sure we are anything better than average. At one time I thought we would sale into the SB. Lol.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I guess it's appropriate that McVay looks like he's wearing pajamas.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Must be nice to be an offensive genius who's not responsible for any of the offense's problems. If the offense does well, McVay is a genius. If it sucks, Goff is a shitty QB. If you watch the game today and thought McVay was a genius, I don't know what to tell you. He called a crap game, and his terrible decision on 4th down is the biggest reason we lost this game, followed by Goff's boneheaded pick.
I have questioned when people have called him a genius in the past. He came here with a system and when the bears blew them up last year, the league took note and we have had problems ever since. Our coaches haven't been able to find an answer since then.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Must be nice to be an offensive genius who's not responsible for any of the offense's problems. If the offense does well, McVay is a genius. If it sucks, Goff is a shitty QB. If you watch the game today and thought McVay was a genius, I don't know what to tell you. He called a crap game, and his terrible decision on 4th down is the biggest reason we lost this game, followed by Goff's boneheaded pick.
How many naked boots is to many.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yes McVay and Goff lost this for us. No questions
Those two of course deserve a big share of the blame. But so does Blythe. So does a long list of guys who got beat badly in key moments. It's not just the coach and QB man. Quit with the TV brainwashing stuff.

All 11 matter. We have a ton of good players but some shitters mixed in that spoil the bunch. Nice thing here is McVay will cut those fuckers out quick this offseason and we'll go again.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Jump all over me but I always said please Goff and Dak not even close...you know what if dak took a prove it deal and the rams could unload Goff I'd do it.

If the rams could get Darnold I'd do it.

I'd take Carr as well

Maybe I'm just pissed but cousins too!!!
Trade free agent whatever. This is sickening.

When you have a defense like this you at least need a game manager forget Dan Marino bit at least a game manager but Goff has proven to not even be that. We need to re-examine the position noatter the outcome this year barring a Superbowl victory and even uttering those last words made me throw up a little.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
It's not the playcalling.

Time to put a little more investment into the OL and at minimum a Center. Then get competition at your backup spot so if Goff plays bad you have an option. Then try to find a third kind of heat at wideout.

Jefferson may be that third heat. Or maybe they're hiding explosive talent at TE with Hopkins. If both those guys work out next year we could be sitting nice in weapons.

But either way we have personnel probs on offense. Been saying and saying that and will again. Too many JAGs who can't line up right pre-snap and who can't consistently perform. Reynolds, Blythe, Brown, Boom, etc... Guys like that don't move the needle and will hurt you too.
Coldheartidly disagree. McVays first year was the best explosive O we had. All those coaches are on other teams.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have questioned when people have called him a genius in the past. He came here with a system and when the bears blew them up last year, the league took note and we have had problems ever since. Our coaches haven't been able to find an answer since then.

I think he's a brilliant coach, but like his QB, he doesn't do a good enough job of adjusting in-game to what we're seeing.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Those two of course deserve a big share of the blame. But so does Blythe. So does a long list of guys who got beat badly in key moments. It's not just the coach and QB man. Quit with the TV brainwashing stuff.

All 11 matter. We have a ton of good players but some shitters mixed in that spoil the bunch. Nice thing here is McVay will cut those fuckers out quick this offseason and we'll go again.

We need a deep threat, badly. We need to upgrade on Blythe. And we need our two young HBs to stay fucking healthy.

Rams4life

Rookie
Name
Bud
Well I was wrong. They will win next week and still get into the playoffs but lose in the first round.

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
I think he's a brilliant coach, but like his QB, he doesn't do a good enough job of adjusting in-game to what we're seeing.
That failed goal line stance is a perfect example of that. Trying to play powerball when the OL was getting blown up all game lol.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That failed goal line stance is a perfect example of that. Trying to play powerball when the OL was getting blown up all game lol.

Considering how often Seattle was letting Goff run, that's like the one place where your slow ass QB on a bootleg can result in a huge win as a runner. Call one fucking boot. See if they fail to cover the TE or give Goff the rushing TD. And then go to a QB sneak on 4th down.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Goff literally turned the ball over the play before. We got lucky that they didn't call it a fumble because if they had, turnover.

I didn't like that play call and I would have taken the game out of Goff's hands more by running more on first down.

But overall he called a good game - because our QB was awful and despite that we moved the ball up and down the field and won the time of possession. McVays game today was like Goff's against the Bucs. Good enough to win with a few head scratchers.

Gandalf

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He also has problems adjusting from week to week. This week's offense looks like last week's offense.