GDT: Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Does anyone think Trubisky would perform worse then Goff?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hell yes. That this team can score enough points to win 9 games with this QB is a testament to that genius

Must be nice to be an offensive genius who's not responsible for any of the offense's problems. If the offense does well, McVay is a genius. If it sucks, Goff is a shitty QB. If you watch the game today and thought McVay was a genius, I don't know what to tell you. He called a crap game, and his terrible decision on 4th down is the biggest reason we lost this game, followed by Goff's boneheaded pick.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
My seahawk fan boss just texted me this lol:

100%... Goff needs his pussy taken away

(Funny, but also not the reason he sucks now I don’t think)

Hobgoblin

Rookie
Why didn’t we punt? Dickhead Carrol will call timeouts for us and try to score again. Maybe our defense will get lucky.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good time for the OL to go to shit. McVay called a terrible game. Goff played a bad game. And there's not a guy on the offense outside of Woods and Kupp who played well. I'm getting really tired of this pathetic play. When will Whitworth be healthy?

Not to nitpick but Everett made a few tough catches and Hendo played well before getting hurt.

I also think the OL player well for most of the game - we ran pretty decently on a great run defense and until that last drive Goff had plenty of time.

I also don't think McVay can be evaluated as a playcaller when the QB play was this bad

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Yes McVay and Goff lost this for us. No questions

LA_vision

Hall of Fame
This offense has a deeper issue than just the quarterback. Way deeper. Ever since defenses got film on them it hasn't been even close to the same.

Its become way too predictable and we have no deep threat to stretch the D. We are so compressed now.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Must be nice to be an offensive genius who's not responsible for any of the offense's problems. If the offense does well, McVay is a genius. If it sucks, Goff is a shitty QB. If you watch the game today and thought McVay was a genius, I don't know what to tell you. He called a crap game, and his terrible decision on 4th down is the biggest reason we lost this game, followed by Goff's boneheaded pick.
True. They both suck right now unfortunately. One week to try and eek in. I don't see this team, (aside from the D) wanting or being able of capturing it. Tough to watch.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
McVay needs to relieve himself of his duties of calling the O plays. He should do it because it whats best for this team.
It's not the playcalling.

Time to put a little more investment into the OL and at minimum a Center. Then get competition at your backup spot so if Goff plays bad you have an option. Then try to find a third kind of heat at wideout.

Jefferson may be that third heat. Or maybe they're hiding explosive talent at TE with Hopkins. If both those guys work out next year we could be sitting nice in weapons.

But either way we have personnel probs on offense. Been saying and saying that and will again. Too many JAGs who can't line up right pre-snap and who can't consistently perform. Reynolds, Blythe, Brown, Boom, etc... Guys like that don't move the needle and will hurt you too.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I think much of this is on McVay.

And I know that is not a popular opinion.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep, I've given up on Goff. I've stayed in his corner for some good reasons but now it appears he needs to be on a team that doesn't ask much of anything from the QB. He has regressed apparently beyond repair. I can't see him beating Arizona next week if it's left up to him.
Peyton Manning and his broken noodle arm could still manage a game. Goff seems, well, broken, mind and body.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
We could definitely lose next week, but we are playing the Cards...Not the Chiefs.