GDT: Rams at Seahawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Best defense we’ve had in a long time. Sad that our offense and special teams decide to piss it away.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
OL help, Dynamic playmaker on O, then a serious QB assesment but certainly some serious consideration into what we have on O is needed

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Rams do not deserve to be in playoffs at this point

Deac

Starter
Name
Sean
We may make it to the playoffs, but our offense really needs work, I don't see how we can remain this way in the off-season.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
They call that little hold but NONE all day on a Donald’s blockers. He’s been mugged all day

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Don't you know the Bears are going to beat the Packers next week?

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This team just really knows how to break my heart.

We have got to take advantage of this great defense while we have it. These don't come around very often.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
McVay needs to bring in a backup he has some faith in. So if Goff doesn't come around he's got a plan b.

I think that McVay believes that Goff is the issue - if we miss the playoffs, I think QB jumps to the top of the priority list this off-season.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Schotty and Ken Norton Jr plus Cheatey Petey. They owned us today. Major disappointment for sure.

Psycho_X

Legend
there’s two scenarios for Goff rest of this season. One has redemption while he takes this team deep or flounders and creates questions in the offseason.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
I am really hoping we bring in some competition at QB. You just don't see this poor of execution from most other QBs. Let's put it this way, winning teams don't have QBs who play like Goff. I like the kid, and he seems like a good guy, but he has the most turnovers in the league and is consistently the weak link of this team. It's a shame.