GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
There was no way we were going to get a first down. Shoulda ran it and forced them to use time outs. Instead we throw it and stop the clock. The only solace I can take from it is the game is probably out of reach anyway. I don't see us scoring 10 points.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Typical Jeff Fisher ball. Doesn't call no huddle. No sense of urgency. Nothing. I'm so done with this coach.

69ramfan

UDFA
Name
John
Flag on the play. Intentional Sucking. Number 5. Penalty results in loss of season. Please reset game clock to 2000.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Foles should be inactive, he is seeing ghosts! Or double! Or nothing!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, just keep em to a FG and maybe we only lose by 20 today.

Irish

Starter
32 crusty old billionaires in a Four Seasons have produced more meaningful offense for the Rams than the Rams starting offense this week.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Well man, we've been in a bad funk since MIN. On that day Peterson had a big day. So I don't think we can say we shut anybody down anymore.

The rams have put the kibosh on top backs, for the most part, but we let Washington's rookie, Chicago's backup, and now this guy (over 5 yards per) get nutty. I don't remember cinci s backup but these 3 stand out.

Today has actually been a lot better by the D.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Even the empty seats are Cardinal Red!

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
We're going into halftime with 83 total yards. This is pathetic.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Never seen a team struggle to get 5 simple yards and the cards have someone open every freaking play.