GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
On the bright side...I was raised and will always be a Rams fan in this lifetime. I just hope they succeed before that time comes.
Idk if that's the bright side lol. There's nothing bright about being a Rams fan

Bradmac41

UDFA
Name
Brad
When you lose, even minor injuries become major. Guys are starting to tap out. The locker room and trust of the players with this coaching staff has been lost. These last four games are going to be extremely hard to watch. But Fisher will continue preaching they are giving "effort."
As much as I hate the 49ers I hope they beat the Bears so the Rams can regain their rightful place as the lousiest team in the division. Over 500 hundred yards given up by this "elite" defense. What a damn joke. Talk about quitters.

Fatbot

Pro Bowler
On the bright side...I was raised and will always be a Rams fan in this lifetime. I just hope they succeed before that time comes.
It's been a tough lifetime of fandom for me, but at least in my 3 kids lives (the oldest in college) the Rams have won a Super Bowl and the 49ers haven't, so that keeps my hope alive that there is some good in the world.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
As much as I hate the 49ers I hope they beat the Bears so the Rams can regain their rightful place as the lousiest team in the division. Over 500 hundred yards given up by this "elite" defense. What a damn joke. Talk about quitters.
They're the only guys on the team, that are actually on the field.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not quite, we have the tie breaker..lol

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I don't have the energy to check this but did the rams have more penalty yards than, yards?

I'd also like to point out that I detect a little sarcasm on the last 40 pages of this thread.

Giving up on the season is starting foles going forward, not mannion. Ok, you got me, season is over, but at least we see if we need to trade up and draft best qb. Ok, you got me. We need to trade up and draft best qb

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My best year was in Atlanta...
~SJAX

RamWoodie

Legend
This is my take:

You're out of it now for the most part. You know Foles ain't cutting it, and Keenum doesn't have the arm. For purposes of what you need to do in the draft, START Mannion next week and find out what you have because you NEED TO KNOW!!!

The one thing we KNOW is if you're weak at QB, you can't compete because in this league today, geared toward offense...a defense can't carry you like the 86 Bears or 2001 Ravens.

It ain't gonna happen today! Find out what Mannion can do!

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
TIME TO CLEAN HOUSE!
At the very Least, on the Offensive Coaching Staff side of the Ball!! Send Garcia Back to the 49ers!
IF our "O" coaches were anywhere near as good as our "D" Coaching staff we'd have something going!!