GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Barron's gotta hold onto that. It mighta been a good play to prevent a completion but it doesn't matter if they end up scoring.

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
Baron is so bad a catching the ball that Fisher is going to convert him to offense!

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Honestly 10-0 going into halftime I can handle that. It's not a blow out atleast.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Honestly 10-0 going into halftime I can handle that. It's not a blow out atleast.

Got to admit the score is much closer than the play. Its not over, but if the O doesnt start the 3rd qtr fast it will get ugly.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
lol

"Those loyal Rams fans that are actually here those few are voicing their displeasure"

Moostache

Rookie
WTF was THAT? Austin took a knee in the field of play instead of even TRYING to return it????

This team is through. Pack it in and fire EVERYONE...FISHER, SNEAD, ANYONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OFFENSE...

One word?
Putrid.

NateDawg122

Pro Bowler
Got it one drop that was behind him makes him not good! (y)

His total lack of production makes him not good. So many people here keep thinking he's going to develop into this big time player and he's shown nothing that makes any rational person that that'll happen.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
My hat goes off to the fans that did show up today, true die hards. I would only wish that pain on the Patriots and the Seahawks.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
This defense is absolutely incredible for holding the Cardinals to 10 points. I'm ashamed to watch this putrid offense.