GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
WTF was THAT? Austin took a knee in the field of play instead of even TRYING to return it????

This team is through. Pack it in and fire EVERYONE...FISHER, SNEAD, ANYONE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE OFFENSE...

One word?
Putrid.
I like Snead had some great picks for this team.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'd like to buys some offense, please.

gold-coins-psd-411426.png

RamWoodie

Legend
Can anyone tell me...FOR THE LIFE OF ME...why the Rams won't at least TRY to sweep with Gurley? You waste this guy just running him straight ahead!!!!

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
His total lack of production makes him not good. So many people here keep thinking he's going to develop into this big time player and he's shown nothing that makes any rational person that that'll happen.
Except for the first half of last year before he got hurt when he was our top WR. Then he comes back this year and our QB's aren't making anybody look good. Jerry Rice would struggle with our QB situation. I'm not calling him Jerry Rice or a pro bowler but the kid has talent and has shown it to us. You choose to ignore that and instead only judge him by his time with the horrible Foles.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Honest question, every time they flash Fisher on the screen he looks completely dumb-founded. My question is what the hell does he bring to game day? I mean it would be nice to see him show some sort of expression. Looking at his posture tells me he has checked out for the rest of the year, and it's starting to show with players on the field. Man I would be losing my mind if I played for this team. "The deer in the headlights" look is in full swing.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I haven't seen the team for several weeks as I decided to not renew NFL Sunday. But this is worse than hearing it on Internet radio. (For some reason they are televising it today.....) One play we have trips left but only 2 defenders covering one which showed blitz (probably having the safetyrotating over.....but instead of aubiling into a bubble screen which we would have had numbers....Foles tries to roll out right and doesn't have any receivers. Ends up w/ a weak throw which wasn't complete. There has to be somebody on this roster or on someone's roster that can play QB better than this,His throws mostly look like floaters or they are bullets in the dirt. It's horrible.
Our defenseis trying (but w/o Quinn we certainly aren't anywhere near the strength we were........) but being on the field so much they are wearing down..... I almost want to go back to listening, so I can't see the truth.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
Screw defense, what i wouldnt give for an offense! Even if we lost at least it would be entertaining. What do we have to do to get a good offense around here?

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Honest question, every time they flash Fisher on the screen he looks completely dumb-founded. My question is what the hell does he bring to game day? I mean it would be nice to see him show some sort of expression. Looking at his posture tells me he has checked out for the rest of the year, and it's starting to show with players on the field. Man I would be losing my mind if I played for this team. "The deer in the headlights" look is in full swing.

He doesn't know anything about offense. He is dumbfounded.

He should coach Rugby

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Wes Welker was kicking FGs in warmups ..... In the dark
Left footed from 45 yards

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
So far, the Rams are proving to be the most inept offense in the NFL. But I still believe they will turn it around.

GO RAMS!!!!

FRO

Legend
What happened to our screen game that we used so well in week one? This offense is horrible.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Screw defense, what i wouldnt give for an offense! Even if we lost at least it would be entertaining. What do we have to do to get a good offense around here?
Change head coach.