GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's nothing wrong with our WR's, a good QB with these guys will be just fine. It's a young and injured OLine and a lack of a QB that holds back our offense. Along with Fisher.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
This game is going the way most go. The defense will keep them in striking distance in the first half. Offense will continue to punt or turn it over. Eventually the other team pulls away and its not even competitive by the 4th quarter.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
And an offensive line, wide receivers, defensive linemen, linebackers, d.b.'s, a placekicker. Well you get my drift.

Nah, a QB alone would do wonders. We gotta get guys healthy too.

Patriots are winning without a #1 receiver or a strong OL.

Oh, there are strong indications we need a new coach too.

Walter

Rookie
Anyone else find it annoying to watch the Rams suck on the field while scrolling text at the bottom says "Koneke willing partner with Chargers or Raiders." Slap in the face.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
This offense is embarrassingly bad, how can an nfl offense be this bad?

Mick

Pro Bowler
This game is a great example of a good QB vs. a really bad QB....it's right there for us all to see.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
You cannot help but be impressed with the defense today.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
We seriously need to start using Mannion for the 2nd half. The D is going to get tired and we need a drive on the O. If Foles can't cut it. Throw the kid in and see if he can lead that drive.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If rams can pull off any score here, I'd be worried if I was zona and posed if I was arians

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Our team just does not play smart. Been a theme for the last few seasons. Cmon offense surprise me!