GDT: Cardinals at Rams (aka live rant thread)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If I'm Arians I'm ripping the team at halftime.

Yeah, they're playing possibly the worst team in the league. Without a doubt the worst offense in the league. They should be up multiple scores. As it is, they might have enough points for a win anyway. But they should be playing better regardless. They've had too many chances to only have 7 points. They'll eventually pull away, but he can't be happy with the performance considering the opposition.

tahoe

Pro Bowler
We seriously need to start using Mannion for the 2nd half. The D is going to get tired and we need a drive on the O. If Foles can't cut it. Throw the kid in and see if he can lead that drive.
Mannion is inactive, Keenum is the backup

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
How do we shut top backs down but let rookies run wild

Well man, we've been in a bad funk since MIN. On that day Peterson had a big day. So I don't think we can say we shut anybody down anymore.

Today has actually been a lot better by the D.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Well, the defense is keeping us close, but, like a broken record, will start to wear down because they are on the field way too much and the Cards will wear them down in the end. No offense to speak of, so Cignetti needs to start opening the playbook even if we don't convert. Our offense is so predictable it's pathetic.

The OL is limiting what they can do IMO.

Ear;leier in the year when the OL was intact or only missing one guy the playcaklling looked really good, the running game was excellent and Foles was playing decent ball.

Now?

No OL means you can't do a fucking thing.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We need to run the clock down to be down only 7 at the half.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Wow, a drop and AZ has a chance for points before the half.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Are the Rams WRs so fast that Foles cant put the ball out in front of them so they dont have to stop to catch it?

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
All I can say to Fisher and the OC = Todd Gurley 5 attempts for 2 yards.........??