Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm tired of giving passes..we gave a pass to Whit last week....It's time to buck up and beat the guy in front of you. The season depends on match ups like this, and winning those match ups.

Agreed. The teams that are going to be in the dance are the ones improving as the season wraps up. Rams are on a two game slide in terms of quality of play. They're up against an Eagles defense they should be shredding offensively.

I'm pi$$ed. But that said, just get the W.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I hear ya but ease up a bit on this one though. We should be giving Sully a little help.

The Rams ask an awful lot from their line with running 4 receivers so often.
*shrugs...I just know as a collective whole, the Rams Oline has been getting pushed back by three successive Dlines...4 man fronts. Because they are not the same, Goff is pressured and he's not the same. I want the win, but an 11-2 team should be blowing these punks out of the water...This will be one of the biggest let downs, sports wise, if they don't finish the deal and win a Championship.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Look I apologize for misunderstanding your post. However let's not get into all this made up slander your posting it's not how I or anyone on here should operate attack the post not the poster.

Not looking to get into a pissing contest but that's my point you just said what I said so you should take your own advice. And I accept your apology and offer you mine as well if anything I'm saying is offensive.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rams fake the edge blitz, Foles throws to that side, DB doesn't blitz but still the dude gets 8 yards. I mean the call was there defensively make the GD play.

…..

Legend
*shrugs...I just know as a collective whole, the Rams Oline has been getting pushed back by three successive Dlines...4 man fronts. Because they are not the same, Goff is pressured and he's not the same. I want the win, but an 11-2 team should be blowing these punks out of the water...This will be one of the biggest let downs, sports wise, if they don't finish the deal and win a Championship.
Absolutely.

The contrast I see tonight is the Iggles getting an extra guy on Donald so why wouldn’t we help a little with Cox?

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don

I just realized that I have a little extra to gain from a Ram win...….LETS GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.