Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
BTW, can people stop dogging Goff? He was 15/17 before the three throwaways.
It’s probably a combination of him struggling the last few weeks and the fact that we arent destroying this completely depleted secondary.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just hate the idea of moving Blythe because he has been so good at RG.

But think about how good he could be at Center if he's playing like that at RG. And if Noteboom is as good as his talent says he can be, that could be a freaking monstrous run blocking OL.

TexasRam

Legend

Reminds me of the Cowboys fans here in Texas. One week its Fire the Coaching staff, the next week its Cowboys are going to the Superbowl, Lets give extentions to Dak and Cooper. Back to Fire the Coaches this week.

jacktheripper85

Starter

I agree. I’d be dogging our defense who can’t stop Nick Freakin Foles. Sunday night homegame and this is how our defense plays? I’m not one to panic but this defense is really making me nervous for how they are playing this time of year.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
3 straight throw always. We have a qb with zero confidence. Tied with a utterly depleted middling team at half. How the mighty have fallen. We’d get KILLED by Saints or KC right now. Killed

Saints last two games: lost to a below average Cowboys team, barely beat an awful Buccs team.

Chiefs are going to be done and done in the WC round.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Why does everyone automatically defend themselves with I'm sorry your offended when clearly no one has said showed or acted offended.

In all honesty cause you seem to infuriate a lot of people on here. You try to hide your condescending posts at people by making them say stuff like "sorry your sky is falling" who said that???
I'm a concerned Rams fan 11-2 is over with past we need present and future unfortunately. So I'm allowed as are others to voice there opinion of concern over goffs terrible play as of late. Simple .....do you think we want goff to play awful? There is a lot invested into this season and anything but anything can go wrong but a goff regression could sink this franchise. And so I'm clear I'm not saying that's what has happened I am saying that I am concerned over his play as I believe most posters on here are. Wrong time of year and I want to win don't know about you. (See that's the type of comment you would make which angers people passive aggressive). Not an attack at all. Anyway enjoy the game bro.

Last edited:

fearsomefour

Legend
But think about how good he could be at Center if he's playing like that at RG. And if Noteboom is as good as his talent says he can be, that could be a freaking monstrous run blocking OL.
Could be.
I'd like them to figure that out this offseason.
As in sure they will.
Is Noteboom a physical guy or more of a "shield" blocking T.
Never saw him in college.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anyone else get the feeling that this is like the Raiders game?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sullivan is going against one of the best defensive lineman in the league. He should get somewhat of a pass.
I'm tired of giving passes..we gave a pass to Whit last week....It's time to buck up and beat the guy in front of you. The season depends on match ups like this, and winning those match ups.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
We need to calm down, it’s only half time and the Eagles even with injuries are not a bad team.

I have faith in McVay and Coach Wade that they’ll adjust and win this game in the second half.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
I understand protecting the ball but there’s something off with Goff. His accuracy earlier this year was unbelievable. Now.. not so much.

Probably a combo of the o line not protecting as well these last few weeks and not having Kupp :cry:

Definitely concerning heading into the playoffs.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Keep your posts directed at the game rather than other members' content please.

Grow up. Be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.