Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LARAMSinFeb.

Hall of Fame
We never finish anybody off early like we often did last year. We're always letting people back in games. I think maybe our vets are tired of dogfight after dogfight.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
We have to win 1 half of Football to be 12 - 2 and facing the softest 3 game stretch of the season. I will take a 1 point win

…..

Legend
I'm tired of giving passes..we gave a pass to Whit last week....It's time to buck up and beat the guy in front of you. The season depends on match ups like this, and winning those match ups.
Yeah I hear ya but ease up a bit on this one though. We should be giving Sully a little help.

The Rams ask an awful lot from their line with running 4 receivers so often.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm out. I can't listen to so many people whining about every call against the Rams when they get plenty of leeway with holding, and the hit to the face on Donald and all the rest.

Some of you freak up the game thread royally.

The Rams are winning........did you crybabies notice?

Have a great night!

Honestly Les... I think you're taking the ref complaints way too personal man. It's what fans do. It's like a fan right of passage to blame the refs, blame the play calling, etc. Argue against it when it's all over, sure, but trying to stem that stuff in a game thread let alone trying to get fans to see it... I just don't think it's worth getting upset about. Cheers my man and have a good night! (y)

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
In all honesty cause you seem to infuriate a lot of people on here. You try to hide you condescending posts at people by making them saying stuff like "sorry your sky is falling" who said that???
I'm a concerned Rams fan 11-2 is over with past we need present and future unfortunately. So I'm allowed as are others to voice there opinion of concern over goffs terrible play as of late. Simple .....do you think we want goff to play awful? There is a lot invested into this season and anything but Anyang can go wrong but a goff regression could sink this franchise. And so I'm clear I'm not saying that's what happened I am saying that I am concerned over his play as I believe most posters on here are. Wrong time of year and I want to win don't know about you. (See that's the type of comment you would make which angers people passive aggressive). Not an attack at all. Anyway enjoy the game bro.
Look I apologize for misunderstanding your post. However let's not get into all this made up slander your posting it's not how I or anyone on here should operate attack the post not the poster.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I understand protecting the ball but there’s something off with Goff. His accuracy earlier this year was unbelievable. Now.. not so much.

Probably a combo of the o line not protecting as well these last few weeks and not having Kupp :cry:

Definitely concerning heading into the playoffs.

Again, I don't get this. Prior to the three throwaways, Goff was 15/17. The INT was a bad decision/throw. The other throws have been on the money tonight. He's just not getting the explosive plays right now. Teams are taking them away. They're choosing to play bend but don't break defense against us.

…..

Legend
Not replying to you unless you come back to the GDT

If I can endure it then you can:LOL:

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Just a little frustrated that on the first fade, Gurley was in the flat with 15 yards of space. Gotta look for that

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
I will say that teams have decided that you handle AD with 3 guys on pass plays and traps on run plays. Someone else has to make them pay for that. Someone on the line.

Turducken

Starter
Different opinion????? How so I love goff but I'm starting to worry ....the guy has a crap load of ints in his last 3 games. It's worrisome and anyone that isn't worried or bothered by it isn't being terribly realistic. It's not all on goff I get that ....his line isn't playing as well as it has which is why I'm saying he is getting so uncomfortable that he is becoming skittish and inaccurate. So not a personal attack on him I'm just worried overall going forward.
I'm not terribly worried about it because I appreciate Goff like Goff would. Never too high and never too low. Didn't think he was a bust after rookie season. Never thought he belonged in the MVP conversation when he was on a heater. He was a borderline pro bowl qb last season and he's about the same this season. He plays really well when he has solid protection and the run game is a threat.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
We need to use more play action off the outside zone. Helps to develop the pocket for Goff a lot better

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
I don't see this this Rams team getting past the Divisional playoffs. I am not seeing any improvement.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Again, I don't get this. Prior to the three throwaways, Goff was 15/17. The INT was a bad decision/throw. The other throws have been on the money tonight. He's just not getting the explosive plays right now. Teams are taking them away. They're choosing to play bend but don't break defense against us.
Defense throughout the NFL has gotten better then past few weeks too. Nobody is scoring at the same rate anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.