Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
I don't get why the rams all pro returner is not fielding punts too. Jojo is not that good to keep cooper on the bench

…..

Legend
Yuck at that return effort.

Geez I am ready for some good juju around here!

Our Rams need some good vibrations!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Not looking to get into a pissing contest but that's my point you just said what I said so you should take your own advice. And I accept your apology and offer you mine as well if anything I'm saying is offensive.
You can't take anything in this thread offensive. That's been the problem with this thread for awhile now. People come into the GameDay thread and put their emotions on their sleeves. Instead of disputing a post or arguing a point they get emotional and start attacking the team players coach's and posters.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I'm not terribly worried about it because I appreciate Goff like Goff would. Never too high and never too low. Didn't think he was a bust after rookie season. Never thought he belonged in the MVP conversation when he was on a heater. He was a borderline pro bowl qb last season and he's about the same this season. He plays really well when he has solid protection and the run game is a threat.

Most quarterbacks do though bro.....but for me it's concern that's all timing is everything and to play poorly or lose confidence at this time of year is worrisome. So I hope to god you are right bud ...truly!!

Antonius

Pro Bowler
I theorize that since Philadelphia (the city) is so damn depressing, many of them move to sunny LA.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't get why the rams all pro returner is not fielding punts too. Jojo is not that good to keep cooper on the bench

I don't trust Pharoh on punt returns personally. Keep his @$$ on kickoffs IMO.

…..

Legend
We can gain some confidence if we can flip the field and get out of this

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well that was a bad series

Thank Jojo Natson for that. If he had just taken what was there, we would have been at the 11 to 15 yard line instead of backed up at our 5 yard line.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Without Kupp every defense now looks like they have 13 defenders on the field. Absolutely zero respect for our passing game and daring Goff to beat them.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I think we better get used to not having home field advantage. It is way too loud while we are on offense

Status
Not open for further replies.