Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I think we better get used to not having home field advantage. It is way too loud while we are on offense

Yep. I'd rather have them be on the road tbh. Let everyone discount them and go into the other team's house. Far better than everyone being on the Rams nuts and LA fans selling out while the other team gets an away game that's really a home game.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
I feel like I've watched ten minutes of football versus two hours of commercials.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Are teams figuring out this offense ? Seems like defenders are all over the running lanes.

Also , can someone please make a play when AD is being double teamed!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
You can't take anything in this thread offensive. That's been the problem with this thread for awhile now. People come into the GameDay thread and put their emotions on their sleeves. Instead of disputing a post or arguing a point they get emotional and start attacking the team players coach's and posters.

But dude when a rabid fan is annoyed worried angry and just posting a "worry post" about there qb and the team in general can you see how at that particular time a comment like "sorry the sky is falling" is not the right comment it's actual passive aggressive way of doing everything you say has been happening on here not to mention that's not at all what was said in my post. For the most part I see most getting along on here with the usual difference of opinion. Let's just drop it dude, I guess we agree to disagree.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OMG!!! What the fuk was that????????

Status
Not open for further replies.