Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
It's time to trot out some 12 personnel sets IMO. Reynolds isn't good enough to sustain the high 11 personnel numbers. Mix it up with some more Everett and then you still have Higs as an option too.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Okay. Forget this half. Come out on fire. Get pressure on Foles. Get back to Gurley on offense.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
3 straight throw always. We have a qb with zero confidence. Tied with a utterly depleted middling team at half. How the mighty have fallen. We’d get KILLED by Saints or KC right now. Killed

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BTW, can people stop dogging Goff? He was 15/17 before the three throwaways.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
It's time to trot out some 12 personnel sets IMO. Reynolds isn't good enough to sustain the high 11 personnel numbers. Mix it up with some more Everett and then you still have Higs as an option too.

Definitely time to try something else (adjust) because it looks like McVay’s offense has been figured out.

fearsomefour

Legend
I'd do it because Blythe spent most his career at Center and has been killing it at RG this year. Noteboom is our most gifted OL. That could make for a special OL. But if Allen is the better OL right now, you're right that we should play him.
I just hate the idea of moving Blythe because he has been so good at RG.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It wasn't that long ago, with Kupp and a effective Oline, this team had a hard time scoring less than 30 points. The offense I'm seeing right now will be lucky to score more than 30 points again this year.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hope we can get out this funk we’ve been in since the bye. I was happy to have the bye week to refocus for the home stretch but it appears it was the worst thing that could have happened.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
3 straight throw always. We have a qb with zero confidence. Tied with a utterly depleted middling team at half. How the mighty have fallen. We’d get KILLED by Saints or KC right now. Killed

He made the right call. He just drove us down the field in 1:07 and got a FG. The plays weren't there. You don't hold it and risk a sack. You don't force it. You throw it away and take the points. Jeez, some of y'all need to calm down. Hopefully, Wade will make some adjustments because the first half gameplan doesn't cut it on defense. But the offense has been quite solid.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I’m telling you Gurley tweeked his hammy on that 5 yard pass he just caught. He was trying to work it out on the field and he came off for that third down and was moving very gingerly. Something to keep an eye on.

Status
Not open for further replies.