Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I respect your opinion. It is valid enough to feel suspect. I am trying to figure out why?

I think it starts up front on defense. No physicality. Opposing OL focus Donald and it's ezmode from there. The rest of those guys should be disgusted with their lack of production. LB Barron is just collecting a paycheck. On the back end you have Peters who doesn't give a F, and Joyner should be on the bench.

This defensive roster needs a serious purge. It's a bad joke. Guys all over who cannot or will not do their job.

Offensively they are demonstrating how much they miss Kupp. He really put them over the top.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Which is why we need to bring a fifth rusher.
Exactly! ..call a stunt or blits same side 99 is on to break up the double team on him... Seem this
D is running on reputation..

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Seriously??? Numbers don't lie I'm a fan I'm concerned he is our franchise...sorry if that offends you
Why does everyone automatically defend themselves with I'm sorry your offended when clearly no one has said showed or acted offended.

fearsomefour

Legend
I hate to say it boys, but this team isn't the same. We won't win squat in the playoffs playing this way. If the team goes one and out and we don't see Noteboom out there because Kromer doesn't think he's as good as an over-the-hill Whit, we need to go high for a premium Olineman...Tackle, preferably.
Whitworth is aging but he isn't the main issue.
I would be amazed if Noteboom could carry Whotworths jock at point.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I guess Goff was looking for a wide open receiver or nothing at all.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
3 straight passes and not giving his receiver a chance to make a play on the ball

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd rather try Allen at C.
Why potentially weaken two spots?
Sullivan looks bad when he gets blown up but he still makes some plays.

I'd do it because Blythe spent most his career at Center and has been killing it at RG this year. Noteboom is our most gifted OL. That could make for a special OL. But if Allen is the better OL right now, you're right that we should play him.

Status
Not open for further replies.