Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
3rd game in a row tells me the Rams are done. We had a good season and won the division, but whatever happen during the bye has robbed the Rams of their spark.
I still have hope, but you may be right. 49ers will be no cake walk either

James Otto

Starter
Age is hitting him hard. I wonder if we could slide Blythe over and put Noteboom in at RG.

Throw Allen in there, let him grow - he's the future anyway. This team is 1 and done in the playoffs unless something changes REALLY fast.

TexasRam

Legend
Wade better turn this crap around in the second half. I am thoroughly unimpressed by this gameplan. If we're going to run zone, we need to bring some freaking pressure.

Wade almost refuses to blitz, I don't get it.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Can someone please explain why wade almost never uses the blitz? It takes two to three people to block AD. Bring extra the other 3 are jags

Ram77

Rookie
BTW I hate Sunday Night Football. The announcing (Collinsworth and even Al Michaels who is getting annoying as well) and excess commercials ruining it

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate to say it boys, but this team isn't the same. We won't win squat in the playoffs playing this way. If the team goes one and out and we don't see Noteboom out there because Kromer doesn't think he's as good as an over-the-hill Whit, we need to go high for a premium Olineman...Tackle, preferably.

fearsomefour

Legend
Age is hitting him hard. I wonder if we could slide Blythe over and put Noteboom in at RG.
I'd rather try Allen at C.
Why potentially weaken two spots?
Sullivan looks bad when he gets blown up but he still makes some plays.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Take your “bud” comment and stick it up your a$$ “pal”. Crying 3 plays into a game? I’d say you’re the drama queen.
Look again I made no comments about officiating until after the call in peters which was way later in the game then you claim. Look I'm not going to be baited in an argument or name calling fest with you. What you just did will prob earn you a posting vacation because that is the kind of behavior allowed here

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Come on man, spike it there. Take some shots with a TO in the pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.