Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No matter what happens this year - at times our pass rush is non-existent. With Donald getting 2-3 guys everyeplay....very is unacceptable.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Different opinion????? How so I love goff but I'm starting to worry ....the guy has a crap load of ints in his last 3 games. It's worrisome and anyone that isn't worried or bothered by it isn't being terribly realistic. It's not all on goff I get that ....his line isn't playing as well as it has which is why I'm saying he is getting so uncomfortable that he is becoming skittish and inaccurate. So not a personal attack on him I'm just worried overall going forward.
Sorry to hear your sky is falling.

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Brockers has done little or nothing this year. Same goes for such. And I agree that wade needs to start blitzing more

jacktheripper85

Starter
So there's a time I have to wait to call out a ref out if the make a poor call check I got ya bud. Also if you wanna call someone out you may check your research considering I spent all the way up to the peters bs call posting about people needing to calm down with zero ref complaints again until the peters call. So please kindly keep your drama and false accusations to yourself

Take your “bud” comment and stick it up your a$$ “pal”. Crying 3 plays into a game? I’d say you’re the drama queen.

James Otto

Starter
I think both big CB acquisitions in the offseason may have been a mistake. I'd kill to have Tru on this team.

Talib past his prime, and Peters seems tempermental as hell.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
3rd game in a row tells me the Rams are done. We had a good season and won the division, but whatever happen during the bye has robbed the Rams of their spark.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So far a concerning letdown to a team with supposed little chance of winning. Let’s pick it up Rams.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Wade better turn this crap around in the second half. I am thoroughly unimpressed by this gameplan. If we're going to run zone, we need to bring some freaking pressure.

Blue print is out... Double-tripple team 99 and your QB has all day to throw.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Can we sub someone on for sully? He’s awful

Status
Not open for further replies.