Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
The lack of a pass rush along with some holes in the run defense does not bode well.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Foles the Ramslayer. Hate that buck toothed MFer.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wade better turn this shit around in the second half. I am thoroughly unimpressed by this gameplan. If we're going to run zone, we need to bring some fucking pressure.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Terrible defense that series. Offense has got to get their a$$ in gear.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Different opinion????? How so I love goff but I'm starting to worry ....the guy has a crap load of ints in his last 3 games. It's worrisome and anyone that isn't worried or bothered by it isn't being terribly realistic. It's not all on goff I get that ....his line isn't playing as well as it has which is why I'm saying he is getting so uncomfortable that he is becoming skittish and inaccurate. So not a personal attack on him I'm just worried overall going forward.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
Need to start looking for Wade's replacement.
No excuse for the rams d to be so bad.

Psycho_X

Legend
Brockers and Suh just push their guys and themselves out of the play. Zero run defense behind them except Johnson. Gets old.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Remember when having 1 min left before half and the ball meant we had a good chance to score? Now I’m terrified Goff will throw s pick and give eagles another score before half

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
WTF Peters!! did anyone seen the replay? 22 he just stood there and watched the runner score :eek:

Ram77

Rookie
Man something happened to this team during the bye week. Doesnt look good to struggle at home against the 6-7 Eagles. We just look sluggish

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
2 timeouts remaining, quick drive to get at least 3, we can do it

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm saying it again folks...Goff is too focused downfield to the point he's not feeling pressure..and the clock in his head ain't ticking.

Status
Not open for further replies.