Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I don't like what I'm seeing tonight tbh. Rams at home vs a secondary they should be torching and they're struggling. Goff looks jittery as F. OL all of a sudden can't hold a rush to save their lives.

We look like a wildcard team dudes. Hate to say it.

TexasRam

Legend
chicken_little-e1367965640158.png

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Defense bending a lot tonight... hopefully can hold to another FG.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
I don't like what I'm seeing tonight tbh. Rams at home vs a secondary they should be torching and they're struggling. Goff looks jittery as F. OL all of a sudden can't hold a rush to save their lives.

Ummm...no, we look like a one-and-done team. And, yeah, I hate to say it too.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The D has no answer for the passing game...They need to get it together..I know it's still pretty early but they need to get better on both sides of the ball fairly soon...The D has had it's moments but there is no consistency ...The I had been a disappointment for me except for some nice carries by Gurley...

fearsomefour

Legend

I don't know about struggling.
A three and out....a TD and a FG.
Bad flag helped stall that drive.
Still they've had three possessions and scored twice.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

I respect your opinion. It is valid enough to feel suspect. I am trying to figure out why?

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Why do we always give someone a career night on offense? Tonight it’s Alshon. Fuck!

Status
Not open for further replies.