Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
We need to use all three backs and run it all day. Especially if Cox is out

LOL what backs?

I did. That's why I said he had him by the neck when he made the tackle. Maybe his hand hit his helmet during the play.

No you didn't, and if you did you would have seen him pull the guy down by the back of his helmet. It's obvious.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
You were complaining 3 plays into the game. Do you know how annoying that is?
So there's a time I have to wait to call out a ref out if the make a poor call check I got ya bud. Also if you wanna call someone out you may check your research considering I spent all the way up to the peters bs call posting about people needing to calm down with zero ref complaints again until the peters call. So please kindly keep your drama and false accusations to yourself

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm out. I can't listen to so many people whining about every call against the Rams when they get plenty of leeway with holding, and the hit to the face on Donald and all the rest.

Some of you fuck up the game thread royally.

The Rams are winning........did you crybabies notice?

Have a great night!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I like the replay of Aaron Donald being clipped. And of course no comment . Another horrendous no call

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
LOL what backs?

No you didn't, and if you did you would have seen him pull the guy down by the back of his helmet. It's obvious.
Ok, I'll look again later but not in the middle of the fukking game.

James Otto

Starter
We have ZERO pass rush ....

I just can't see resigning Fowler - looks like a low effort guy to me

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm out. I can't listen to so many people whining about every call against the Rams when they get plenty of leeway with holding, and the hit to the face on Donald and all the rest.

Some of you freak up the game thread royally.

The Rams are winning........did you crybabies notice?

Have a great night!

The hit to the face on Donald? LOL, you kidding? Are you talking about the play where he jumped up and hit Foles on the shoulder?

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Have teams figured out how to totally take Donald out of the game? He’s having no effect at all

Status
Not open for further replies.