Eagles at Rams/Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Anyone else nervous when Goff threw that WR screen? After last week I was a little stressed watching that play develop
Hate to say it but I'm gettin' nervous every time I see Goff drop back to pass. He just looks out of sorts to me. Like he's not sure what he thinks the defense is doing; not sure if his receivers will be where they need to be. Add in that even when he does get protection and an open receiver his accuracy has declined significantly since the bye week.

~ArkyRamsFan~

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
Does CC have his voice on loop at night to sleep...I am having a hard time with him

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Which league has GOOD officiating? Is the NBA better at officiating than the NFL? The perception is they’re all terrible, all the time.
I don't watch nba and I wasn't talking about the NBA so not sure what your point is I am was and have been talking about the nfl on an NFL forum.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
01F6EABE-05B2-434A-8A03-0816A6497992.jpeg

jacktheripper85

Starter
Please enough les your not the nfl rule book curator. I will stop complaining when the refs call a game that is down the line fair. I see way to many "judgment calls" the kind that NEVER get called ever except when it's convent to said ref. Peter hand was not in the helmet it was in his neck

You were complaining 3 plays into the game. Do you know how annoying that is?

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Everything seems to be a check down. We have't been getting anything deep for weeks.
Our Oline isn't the same as it was weeks ago. The Iggles Dline is overwhelming our Oline. We need to get some younger players to replace Whit and Sully, sorry to say....Although it looked like Havenstein was the one who got beat the last time for the sack

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Deep????? We are lucky we completing check downs seems anything goff throws over 10-15 yards is wobbly poorly placed or both.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
Tommy Lasorda!

I'm a Yankees fan so I have to ask, can we get Judge to play some TE?

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
To those who don't think refs bs calls effect games just see that last call woods called for pi when his play was legit. And look how it effects a drive when your all the sudden 2nd and 21
Definitely helped stall that drive.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s a head scratcher for sure. It’s like we put everything we had into the Chiefs game.

Teams are forcing us to check down. If Goff had been willing to take the checkdowns against the Bears, we win that game.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Everything seems to be a check down. We have't been getting anything deep for weeks.
Most of the season the passing game lived off of chunk plays downfield, and in the past two weeks opposing defense's have focused on taking that away. Goff tried forcing it in both of those games and struggled, especially agaisnt Chicago. Sometimes you have to just take what the defense gives you.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hate to say it but I'm gettin' nervous every time I see Goff drop back to pass. He just looks out of sorts to me. Like he's not sure what he thinks the defense is doing; not sure if his receivers will be where they need to be. Add in that even when he does get protection and an open receiver his accuracy has declined significantly since the bye week.

~ArkyRamsFan~

I think y'all are overreacting. He's had one bad throw that resulted in a lucky INT.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Most of the season the passing game lived off of chunk plays downfield, and in the past two weeks opposing defense's have focused on taking that away. Goff tried forcing it in both of those games and struggled, especially agaisnt Chicago. Sometimes you have to just take what the defense gives you.
That’s been Tom Brady’s career.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
The o-line being weaker is also the obvious cause for the even worse quarterback play.
I will keep referencing it but I'm watching goff become a skittish new Jim Everett 2.0. I hope they can right this ship and goff just plows through it.

Status
Not open for further replies.