LEGEND Dumbass of the Day

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That'll teach you for posting something that no one else cares about but you, what you're eating for dinner. Only a narcissist dumbass thinks other people are interested in that. Facebook is filled with those types.
***************************************************************************************
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-posted-pictures-his-mushroom-dinner-facebook

Police Raid Home Of Man Who Posted Pictures Of His Mushroom Dinner On Facebook
by Tyler Durden

On May 11, a man named John Garrison posted a public photo on Facebook showing morel mushrooms he had gathered while foraging with his girlfriend Hope Deery, and wrote of his plans to “sautee them with brown sugar and cinnamon and see how that turns out.”

31631873_1426063687540101_7970067972490264576_n.jpg

32374887_1426063720873431_8773822959648243712_n.jpg

32266923_1426063747540095_848254645095628800_n.jpg

32313009_1426063777540092_2634436933962432512_n.jpg

Garrison went on to claim that his original Facebook post about morel mushrooms, which are a legal and sought-after delicacy, led to a visit to his home hours later from law enforcement apparently investigating possible use of psychedelic mushrooms commonly referred to as “magic mushrooms.”

“We had just finished eating the Morels we found today and heard a knock on the door. A police officer and an RA were standing outside. We let them in and as soon as the police officer walked in he asked us why we were eating mushrooms and posting about it online. He thought he was on the biggest bust of his career thinking we were having a magic mushroom party before I explained to him that Morels are a native choice edible mushroom similar to truffles,” Garrison wrote in an additional Facebook post.

The officer allegedly refused to believe that the couple ingested legal mushrooms. Garrison, in an effort to prove that they were simply morel mushrooms, said that he retrieved a piece of the mushroom from the trash— but the officer still refused to believe they hadn’t broken the law until a second officer arrived on the scene and confirmed it was a legal mushroom. Before the officers left, Garrison said his ID was processed.

“He wasn’t convinced. So I rummaged through the trash to find a piece of a Morel so that he would have evidence that we weren’t taking psychedelic mushrooms. I showed him and he still wasn’t convinced that they weren’t magic mushrooms.

Which was shocking to me because morels look nothing like a psychedelic psilocybin mushrooms and I figured a police officer would know what illegal drugs looked like. A second police officer showed up and I showed her the Morel and she immediately knew it was a Morel which was a relief. They processed our ID’s and eventually left. What an experience,” Garrison wrote.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
That'll teach you for posting something that no one else cares about but you, what you're eating for dinner. Only a narcissist dumbass thinks other people are interested in that. Facebook is filled with those types.
***************************************************************************************
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-posted-pictures-his-mushroom-dinner-facebook

Police Raid Home Of Man Who Posted Pictures Of His Mushroom Dinner On Facebook
by Tyler Durden

On May 11, a man named John Garrison posted a public photo on Facebook showing morel mushrooms he had gathered while foraging with his girlfriend Hope Deery, and wrote of his plans to “sautee them with brown sugar and cinnamon and see how that turns out.”

31631873_1426063687540101_7970067972490264576_n.jpg

32374887_1426063720873431_8773822959648243712_n.jpg

32266923_1426063747540095_848254645095628800_n.jpg

32313009_1426063777540092_2634436933962432512_n.jpg

Garrison went on to claim that his original Facebook post about morel mushrooms, which are a legal and sought-after delicacy, led to a visit to his home hours later from law enforcement apparently investigating possible use of psychedelic mushrooms commonly referred to as “magic mushrooms.”

“We had just finished eating the Morels we found today and heard a knock on the door. A police officer and an RA were standing outside. We let them in and as soon as the police officer walked in he asked us why we were eating mushrooms and posting about it online. He thought he was on the biggest bust of his career thinking we were having a magic mushroom party before I explained to him that Morels are a native choice edible mushroom similar to truffles,” Garrison wrote in an additional Facebook post.

The officer allegedly refused to believe that the couple ingested legal mushrooms. Garrison, in an effort to prove that they were simply morel mushrooms, said that he retrieved a piece of the mushroom from the trash— but the officer still refused to believe they hadn’t broken the law until a second officer arrived on the scene and confirmed it was a legal mushroom. Before the officers left, Garrison said his ID was processed.

“He wasn’t convinced. So I rummaged through the trash to find a piece of a Morel so that he would have evidence that we weren’t taking psychedelic mushrooms. I showed him and he still wasn’t convinced that they weren’t magic mushrooms.

Which was shocking to me because morels look nothing like a psychedelic psilocybin mushrooms and I figured a police officer would know what illegal drugs looked like. A second police officer showed up and I showed her the Morel and she immediately knew it was a Morel which was a relief. They processed our ID’s and eventually left. What an experience,” Garrison wrote.
I could see if they are posting about selling shrooms or planning a violent act but posting about morells? Shit. I’ve posted about Chanterelles. Are they going to be knocking on my door next? My response... fuck no you can’t come in. And I have ZERO illegal shit in my house.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I could see if they are posting about selling shrooms or planning a violent act but posting about morells? crap. I’ve posted about Chanterelles. Are they going to be knocking on my door next? My response... freak no you can’t come in. And I have ZERO illegal crap in my house.

Exactly!

Never invite a police officer into your home. Unless they have a warrant... DON'T LET THEM IN.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
From India: Best excuse EVER for not showing up for work but still a dumbass for thinking he can get away with it.
********************************************************************************
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oss-come-office-tenth-incarnation-VISHNU.html

Indian engineer tells boss he can't come to the office because he is the tenth incarnation of VISHNU
By GEORGE MARTIN FOR MAILONLINE

4C7F0C7F00000578-5752977-image-a-55_1526902907502.jpg

Rameshchandra Fefar, an engineer from the Indian state of Gujarat has repeatedly refused to go to work as he says he is the 10th incarnation of the deity Vishnu.

Mr Fefar, who has only worked 16 days in the last eight months, said: 'I am Lord Vishnu's 10th incarnation as Kalki.

'I am doing penance at home by entering into the fifth dimension to change the global conscience.

'This work I cannot do in the office. Thus I don't remain physically present in the office.'

'I realised that I am Kalki avatar when I was in my office in March 2010. Since then, I am having divine powers.

The office worker also claimed that the intense meditation he performed at home had been instrumental in ending India's recent droughts.

'Just because I am Kalki avatar, India got good rains,' he added.

This month his employers at the Sardar Sarovar Punah-Vasvat Agency sent him an official notice warning him he faced disciplinary action.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
From India: Best excuse EVER for not showing up for work but still a dumbass for thinking he can get away with it.
********************************************************************************
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oss-come-office-tenth-incarnation-VISHNU.html

Indian engineer tells boss he can't come to the office because he is the tenth incarnation of VISHNU
By GEORGE MARTIN FOR MAILONLINE

4C7F0C7F00000578-5752977-image-a-55_1526902907502.jpg

Rameshchandra Fefar, an engineer from the Indian state of Gujarat has repeatedly refused to go to work as he says he is the 10th incarnation of the deity Vishnu.

Mr Fefar, who has only worked 16 days in the last eight months, said: 'I am Lord Vishnu's 10th incarnation as Kalki.

'I am doing penance at home by entering into the fifth dimension to change the global conscience.

'This work I cannot do in the office. Thus I don't remain physically present in the office.'

'I realised that I am Kalki avatar when I was in my office in March 2010. Since then, I am having divine powers.

The office worker also claimed that the intense meditation he performed at home had been instrumental in ending India's recent droughts.

'Just because I am Kalki avatar, India got good rains,' he added.

This month his employers at the Sardar Sarovar Punah-Vasvat Agency sent him an official notice warning him he faced disciplinary action.
Now that's funny.
He's only made it work 16 days in the past 8 months and his employer says he may face disciplinary action?

I've had a few employees in the past that didnt like showing up and i had to let them go. Maybe I was too hard on them.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Whoever decided the Latin word "cum" is profanity is an ignorant dumbass.
http://abcnews4.com/news/local/cens...lix-made-a-frosting-faux-pas-with-honors-grad

33114992_1871671052885289_6823967623273775104_n.jpg

Publix wouldn't write Summa Cum Laude on graduation cake due to profanity, SC family says
by Bill Burr, WCIV

WEST ASHLEY, S.C. (WCIV) — The signs of a graduation party are still left around the house of the Koscinski family.

Jacob graduated Saturday with the highest honors from a Christian-based home-schooling program. So, his mom ordered a cake.

"He did not know we were getting a cake because he's not a big cake eater. So we were all standing there waiting to see it and when we opened it, it was a huge shock to all of us," said Cara Koscinski.

She explained how she ordered the 3/4 inch sheet cake online through Publix.

But when she requested the bakery include Jacob's honor, she was alerted that profane or special characters weren't allowed. Cara clarified her request with special instructions.

"The website had censored me and this is a website that you can refer to for the Latin term for Summa Cum Laude which means highest honors," she said.

Cara said when her husband picked up the cake from Publix on Savannah Highway and Main Road, he didn't know the bakery omitted the middle Latin word. It was replaced with hyphens.

"The cake experience was kind of frustrating and humiliating because I had to explain to my friends and family like what that meant. And they were giggling uncontrollably. At least my friends were," said Jacob Koscinski.

The Koscinskis said a manager from Publix apologized and offered a refund. For now, they're nibbling on the leftover dessert, and looking forward to Jacob's freshman year at Wingate University.

"It's fine for us to be compensated for the cake. We're just happy that our son graduated school and has a bright future," said Cara Koscinski.

Jacob's grade point average is an impressive 4.89. He plans to major in pre-med.

ABC News 4 reached out to Publix to find out why the website confuses this honor with a profanity. But corporate officials didn’t respond to our question.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Now the guy is going to wanna see the spectacular reaction. Stay tuned for dumbass part deux.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Publix wouldn't write Summa Cum Laude on graduation cake due to profanity, SC family says

It's not fair to blame Publix for the prudish actions of a cake decorator.

Now the guy is going to wanna see the spectacular reaction. Stay tuned for dumbass part deux.

Lets cross our fingers that someone videos that attempt because we are owed that!!!

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Hello Florida!
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2018/05/30/woman-shaves-legs-pool-viral/

Woman Shaves Legs In Hotel Pool, Video Goes Viral

FLORIDA (CBS Local) –A woman in Florida has gone viral for all the wrong reasons after getting caught shaving her legs in a hotel pool.

In a video posted to Reddit, the swimmer was outed by fellow pool-goers who can be heard commenting on the public shaving. The May 27 post was quickly up-voted by over 55,000 Reddit users.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=mjCOqiWogok

Although the Internet’s “court of public opinion” is largely in agreement that the unidentified swimmer committed a serious pool no-no, Florida doesn’t actually have rules against shaving in a public swimming area.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
What is it about Florida? A lot of these dumbass articles are about people from Florida, which is scary to this Californian. Because I know we have plenty of people lining up to try this shit.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hello Florida!

You hate Florida.

Come visit.........and we can clip our toenails by the pool together.

Although the Internet’s “court of public opinion” is largely in agreement that the unidentified swimmer committed a serious pool no-no, Florida doesn’t actually have rules against shaving in a public swimming area.

Would anyone else other than me let this lady have it for doing this??????????

How can you be so trashy??????????

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
What is it about Florida? A lot of these dumbass articles are about people from Florida, which is scary to this Californian. Because I know we have plenty of people lining up to try this crap.

Lots of transients. Not a lot of people actually FROM Florida. Most people are from somewhere else. So down here we have the best and worst from all over the USA. Wooooohhoooooooo!!!!!!

Lots of people who move here, live here for just a few years and go back where they are from.

And WORST of all........millions of tourists every year. As in over 100 million. Imagine that number of people coming to the place you live. It's crazy.

My community, which is like 80-90 condos, has plenty of out of towners (snowbirds) that rent from the snowbirds who aren't here when other people are vacationing.

They don't respect the pool in my community, they don't respect the grocery stores or other services, they treat the beach badly, and are in general pretty crappy when visiting.

Native Floridians are the same though hahaha

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
Lots of transients. Not a lot of people actually FROM Florida. Most people are from somewhere else. So down here we have the best and worst from all over the USA. Wooooohhoooooooo!!!!!!

Lots of people who move here, live here for just a few years and go back where they are from.

And WORST of all........millions of tourists every year. As in over 100 million. Imagine that number of people coming to the place you live. It's crazy.

My community, which is like 80-90 condos, has plenty of out of towners (snowbirds) that rent from the snowbirds who aren't here when other people are vacationing.

They don't respect the pool in my community, they don't respect the grocery stores or other services, they treat the beach badly, and are in general pretty crappy when visiting.

Native Floridians are the same though hahaha
According to a Google search California has over 2.5 times that many tourists every year. It's probably something else.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hello Florida!
http://miami.cbslocal.com/2018/05/30/woman-shaves-legs-pool-viral/

Woman Shaves Legs In Hotel Pool, Video Goes Viral

FLORIDA (CBS Local) –A woman in Florida has gone viral for all the wrong reasons after getting caught shaving her legs in a hotel pool.

In a video posted to Reddit, the swimmer was outed by fellow pool-goers who can be heard commenting on the public shaving. The May 27 post was quickly up-voted by over 55,000 Reddit users.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=mjCOqiWogok

Must have taken a while. That's some serious square footage to shave. But am I wrong in assuming that if she was hot there would be no one complaining?

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Must have taken a while. That's some serious square footage to shave. But am I wrong in assuming that if she was hot there would be no one complaining?

Only the ones in the pool.