Divisional Playoffs: 49’ers at Packers - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I'd be all for a SoFi home game(obviously) but we can't beat them dude. It makes me sick but it's an awful matchup and just pure ownage. It's like the Rams' ownage vs AZ, SEA. I remember wanting revenge on Belichick, Brady and the fucking Patriots during our 2018 SB run. I learned my lesson.

That's another reason I can't side with them. having those pricks one win away from a Super Bowl doesn't sit well with m

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Not like they can beat GB. They curb stomped the Rams earlier this year. San Francisco there's at least a chance
Yeah we're not on the same page. I want nothing to do with SF.

Rams with a gun shy gimpy Goff, no Kupp and no AD had a shot a year ago at Lambeau.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Yeah we're not on the same page. I want nothing to do with SF.

Rams with a gun shy gimpy Goff, no Kupp and no AD had a shot a year ago at Lambeau.
Both matchups are terrible for the Rams. Both are physical and strong teams, and that's what LA can't beat.

One is a physical strong team with a top 15 all time quarterback and 25 degree weather with wind chill near 0. The other has a chump throwing the ball and it's a home game.

Either way it goes, Brian Allen and havenstein are going to be turnstiles. Matt will either be running from Gary or Bosa. But he will be running.

The choice is clear.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I can’t bring myself to root for anything in this game other than these teams beating on each other. A bench clearing brawl with weapons would work.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Both matchups are terrible for the Rams. Both are physical and strong teams, and that's what LA can't beat.

One is a physical strong team with a top 15 all time quarterback and 25 degree weather with wind chill near 0. The other has a chump throwing the ball and it's a home game.

The choice is clear.
It's up to the football gods... we will rally around ________ and play good football!

Q729

Legend
I don’t like Deebo because he’s a 69er. But I respect the way he plays. One tough motherf#%&er.
If he wasn't on a team I hate I most definitely wouldn't be saying the same things. Unless he's playing us of course.