Divisional Playoffs: 49’ers at Packers - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Both matchups are terrible for the Rams. Both are physical and strong teams, and that's what LA can't beat.

One is a physical strong team with a top 15 all time quarterback and 25 degree weather with wind chill near 0. The other has a chump throwing the ball and it's a home game.

The choice is clear.
Both teams are good teams obviously because here we are.

Nah. GB wants to run but they also want to go downfield which is what the Rams D wants you to do. Drop back and sling it. Balanced football.

SF does NOTHING the Rams D wants to see.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can’t bring myself to root for anything in this game other than these teams beating on each other. A bench clearing brawl with weapons would work.
Yeah man. I’m rooting for the niners to cover the 6 points and hope the teams tenderize each other so we can play and beat the niners at home.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Garropalo must have a horseshoe up his ass because that was about the 5th interception he just tried to throw

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not only is Jimmy trying to throw picks he's walking right into DT's for sacks.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Enough of all the clean football. Do you guys want this game or not? Flags shmags - off with their heads!!!

Poppinfresh

Rookie
With deebo and Williams hurt I’m leaning Niners haha. MAybe some gb injuries make me lean gb
Doesn't Trent always limp, though? I kind of view him as 2022 Willie Roaf. Can barely even walk between plays but a wall when the ball is snapped.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Whatever happens in this game at least they are both beating the shit out of each other.
good-yes.gif