Divisional Playoffs: 49’ers at Packers - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
After the opening drive and SF showing they can move the ball a little 7 - 3 after 3 is a bit of a surprise

Tough choice of where to play...from Lambeau field, if you head east, swim across Lake Michigan & go another 50 miles east is approximately where I live. Today it was 9 degrees, winds gusting to 35mph & we got 8 inches of snow in a little over 3 hours. I'd really hate for the weather to help dictate the outcome of a game. If you are not used to this weather, it is miserable to be out in. Let alone try to play a football game in. With our speed & the cuts our receivers make, that's hard to do on a frozen turf. The ball is frozen making it difficult to hang onto & catch. I don't know. Yes Stafford came from cold weather. But he is 3-7 vs Green Bay at Lambeau. Who knows. Go Rams & pound those yuckineers!!!

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Typical fucking whiners, they suck donkey dicks when I want them to win. I dont want them to win often, you would think they could help me out once in a while.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd be all for a SoFi home game(obviously) but we can't beat them dude. It makes me sick but it's an awful matchup and just pure ownage. It's like the Rams' ownage vs AZ, SEA. I remember wanting revenge on Belichick, Brady and the fucking Patriots during our 2018 SB run. I learned my lesson.

That's another reason I can't side with them. having those pricks one win away from a Super Bowl doesn't sit well with m

But they had them beat in 3 games. All the d had to do was not fuck it up.

2 3rd and 16s.

Back up qb.

90 yards in 80 secs.

In all the games the Rams were probably a 99% chance to win when the d trotted out on the field. They just fucked up.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Niners gonna put hats on ppl and get 5 ypc all the way down the field. We've seen this before.

Q729

Legend
"Feels like zero degrees"
Lol. That reminds me of the scene in Planes, Trains & Automobiles where Steve Martin and John Candy are riding in the back of a truck and Steve asks, "What do you suppose the temperature is?" Candy replies, "One." :D

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Thank you for Stafford. Atleast he is acclimated to the cold already if that is the case…

He played 9 games, minimum, a year in a dome (Detroit and Minnesota). And plenty of years the games in Chicago and green bay were early in the year before the weather hit. There's a difference between occasionally played in the cold and always played in the cold

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
He played 9 games, minimum, a year in a dome (Detroit and Minnesota). There's a difference between occasionally played in the cold and always played in the cold
Well. Don’t want to start talking about hands, but you get it… I think with Stafford that worry kind of diminishes.