Divisional Playoffs: 49’ers at Packers - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Straight busted wow how can you mess that up so badly Ward :D

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
All day, I was thinking I wanted The Whiners to win, so we have the possibility of a home game next week. As soon as I turned the game on, I realized that that is impossible. I hate the fucking Whiners too much to ever want them to win.
Fuck em

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Well, here's to hoping the niners come out in the 2nd half the way they did to the Rams in week 18. Neither matchup is good for LA, but especially not green bay in January

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Helluva half. SF has to feel great. GB needs to pull head from ass and avoid SF sucking them into this kind of game.

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
All day, I was thinking I wanted The Whiners to win, so we have the possibility of a home game next week. As soon as I turned the game on, I realized that that is impossible. I hate the fucking Whiners too much to ever want them to win.
Fuck em
Yep I’m exactly the same. I want to play and destroy them so bad next week but there’s that inate feeling that just doesn’t allow me to barrack for the Niners

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
Fuck em
Yeah no way do I ever cheer for Rat Face Jr, Bodybag Kittle, Jimmy Butt Floss, Bucket Head Lynch, Dee-Blow or Bitch Boy Bosa.