Divisional Playoffs: 49’ers at Packers - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
LMAO - Yes LMAO!!!

FREAKING Funny!!! LOVE me some
Forty-Niners!!!

What a GREAT RAM loss at SOFI
For the 6th time.

All I have to say is MATT LAFLEUR

LMAO

Cromwell

All Pro 21
Name
Tom
The Ram stars are aligning. Highly doubt we were going into Lambeau under those conditions and winning. We should of beat the Whiners last game and WILL crush them next game at home - bank it. They're now banged up as well. Now let's take care of business with the Bucs and retire Brady

Flint

Pro Bowler
Everyone in Green Bay has to be sick right now, did any of the niners points not come off turnovers?
Even though he had 9 catches it didn’t seem like Adams was used enough, that’s the thing about Kupp, he can line up anywhere and is instrumental in the run game.
Rodgers doesn’t throw picks, but he also doesn’t take chances, he and LaFleur were willing to sit on the lead and play defense.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Only thing that’s bad, is that the media will be fellating the Niners all week. I might have to choke a biatch…
Lol yeah they started already. I know it was a tough, cold game but offensively they didn’t look that great.
The analysts have been blinded by Rodgers. The Packers have been suspect for a while, they haven't beaten anyone with a winning record since November, they got a bunch of really close wins against bad teams, got mistreated by Bears and Lions. They also had a shit division this year. This is not the surprise everyone will make it to be today.
Refs handed them some wins to guarantee they held onto homefield advantage late in the season. They never should have been the number 1 seed.

I understand the Romance of Lambeau in the playoffs but it doesn’t really make for a great game if fans are more focused on offense. In many peoples eyes both of those games sucked yesterday.

madrid311

RomandeacondickersonolsenwarnerStafforddonaldkupp
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Madrid311
This has become the ole Wide World of Sports entry......

The thrill of victory.......or the agony of defeat......

With that damn ski jump dude falling off the tracks.

This is either the best season on the history of my life, or potentially the worse nightmare.

Those that know me I am an optimist......

GO RAMS!!!
3 games left against the best in pro football......go rams! each one will be a doozy!

Ellard80

Legend
Everyone in Green Bay has to be sick right now, did any of the niners points not come off turnovers?
Even though he had 9 catches it didn’t seem like Adams was used enough, that’s the thing about Kupp, he can line up anywhere and is instrumental in the run game.
Rodgers doesn’t throw picks, but he also doesn’t take chances, he and LaFleur were willing to sit on the lead and play defense.
the weather conditions actually ended up hurting the packers worse =

mainly because of the packers horrible kicking game that imploded for the loss and the fact that the packers have a much better passing game.

That was some flukey shit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Thirty years of Hall of Fame MVP level QB play and they came away with two Lombardi's. Can you name a bigger underachiever?

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That's a good point and I cannot believe some of the other receivers were not open, he only threw one to Lazard and that was it, the Packer Offensive Line was not holding up in pass protection and not having a TE hurt Green Bay.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Niners advance. Rams fans.....
iu

iu

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Why does a love button sound terrible ? Perhaps CGI can make it look a little like this : (')
The Thread Winner button already performs this duty to some degree

As much as I dislike Shanny dude is brilliant he has mastered a way to just play str8 physicality when necessary.
Reminds me of the real Friday Night Lights team the Permian Panthers. They ran simple plays tailored to their strength and out executed the opponent. If you beat the guy across from you your team will be successful.

Dont think that analysts/experts have been blinded by Rodgers or overrated the Packers. It's more about the fact that

1. Rodgers is too attached to Adams
2. The Niners are the worst match up for the Packers. Look at Week 3, the outcome was reversed.
3. Because of 1, it is easy to shut down most of the Packers offence.

Again, if the Packers score another TD in the first half, Lewis not fumbling the football, Packers go on and win the game. If you want to beat the Niners, you need to start hot and get a conformable lead, this puts pressure on their offence, especially Jimmy G, who then needs to throw the ball more times and this will raise the chances for turnovers. If you have a close game or the Niners go ahead, you will end up losing and that's what happend to the Packers. Niners got conformable and as soon as Rodgers couldnt convert their last drive into a TD, the game was finished.
The Niners had that terrible pic by JG at the goal line so really both teams gave away points. it was ST that killed GB

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Well, if the whiner had to advance and be our next opponent (god willing), this is the type of performance I'd hope for prior to our game. They had almost no offensive juice the entire game. They only scored a single TD and that was from a blocked punt. Jimmy G looked bad. I know a lot of this can be attributed to the weather, as there were several dropped passes, however, I'll take it. A cold offense coming into OUR HOUSE!?! I'll take it. There will be no sweeter feeling then heading into the SuperBowl fresh off a win against our hated rivals. GO RAMS!

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
First I trudge all the way up to Manchester yesterday for them to get a last minute winner and then I wake up to this. I feel sick.

I went to Livingston - fucking LIVINGSTON - in the cup to watch our manager put out a second team. It was fucking freezing. We lost 1-nil to the softest pen ever.

I fucking love sports.

Ellard80

Legend
think about it - if we can continue to advance

big if of course - we get 3 of 4 games at home even though we are the 4th seed.

that would be some good fortune.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Yeah, I'm still pissed the shitters had success last night. Despite not doing shit on O.

Goddamn they just goober their way to wins.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Yeah, I'm still pissed the shitters had success last night. Despite not doing shit on O.

Goddamn they just goober their way to wins.
That kind of “luck” eventually runs out...