Divisional Playoffs: 49’ers at Packers - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not even a Packer fan and I'm stunned. Unreal!
Only time more fans were stunned were Saints fans when this happened! Even the Louisiana governor got involved! LOL!
1642912232137.png

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I love this. There needs to be a love button..... Wait.....that sounded terrible... You know what I mean tho.

Slay your demons. Beat the best in front of you. It starts tomorrow. Let's go win three more.

Why does a love button sound terrible ? Perhaps CGI can make it look a little like this : (')

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’m glad it was a tough game for both sides. That game had to take its toll.

Now the Rams need to cruise to an easy win tomorrow.

oldnotdead

Legend
The Rams need to come out hot and not let up for 60 minutes. I didn't want the fate of the game to be determined by the shitty cold weather. Why the NFL caters to the Packers by scheduling night games in the winter for these playoffs just pisses me off. So I loved the fact that the arrogant ass Rodgers and the NFL got the rigid digit up the ass with the Niner win. I hope Deebo's ankle will keep him out of next Sunday's game.

The Rams match up well against the Bucs and most of all they won't be playing in the snow. Win this and they will play for the Championship in SoFi. The Rams just need to play a clean game. They do that and I don't see them losing to the Bucs. Against Brady Morris simply can't go soft with his defense. The Ram DL is good enough to take Brady out of his comfort zone.

Things are working out exactly as I hoped. Now it's just a matter of the Rams taking care of business.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
And so it's settled.

Good. Just what we wanted.

Let's smash these smart-mouth stupid-ass motherfuckers

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s set up perfectly. Let’s hope it adds incentive, instead of pressure.
Send Ball Brady home and get revenge on the Whiners. Couldn’t be set up any better.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I’m glad it was a tough game for both sides. That game had to take its toll.

Now the Rams need to cruise to an easy win tomorrow.
My son was reading an article from a doctor who discussed how cold weather games really take it out of players more than a normal game... The recovery time is drastically longer.

Let's hope the Rams can win tomorrow to make that matter.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
This has become the ole Wide World of Sports entry......

The thrill of victory.......or the agony of defeat......

With that damn ski jump dude falling off the tracks.

This is either the best season on the history of my life, or potentially the worse nightmare.

Those that know me I am an optimist......

GO RAMS!!!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Last year Tampa was the first team to be in a Superbowl in their own stadium let's hope we can one up them by hosting nfc championship game and then winning a Superbowl in our home stadium. What a way to upstage them

First though got to win tomorrow I really hope the rams use this as incentive and don't dare look ahead.