Divisional Playoffs: 49’ers at Packers - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Only thing that’s bad, is that the media will be fellating the Niners all week. I might have to choke a biatch…

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
How do NFL defenses not know how to gameplan for sf’s offense

Game planning and execution are two different animals. 49ers just beat people down in the first half and by the second half they start to roll. The key to beating them is being more physical than they are.

Liberator

Pro Bowler
I'm happy. First of all : fuck you Aaron Rodgers, you massive asshole.
Second : I don't believe one second we would have beaten GB in Lambeau. I'd rather play the 49ers in Sofi, and if we beat them, well feel invincible defeating our nemesis to go to the SB.

LET'S RETIRE BRADY NOW

yeah it's tough to say something so concrete, but there was no way we were winning at Lambeau lol.

Take care of business tomorrow and kick their fucking ass at SOFI.

dang

Legend
Away teams winning. Rams need to keep it going. Play their best and they will prevail.

Man this game was a kick in the gonads after taking a 7-0 lead on the opening drive. I have some friends who are hard core Packer fans. They won’t be sleeping well tonight. I’m not a Rodgers fan but I respect the organization and their fans.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Exactly. Implosion. Massive mental and emotional damage. All or nothing!
Man can you imagine if we get it done though? Would be the best SB run and win ever. Dont think we could lose the SB after beating SF.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
We need to beat Tampa's ass for sure now for my sanity. Nothing would make me sicker than a 49ers vs Brady playoff game......they can go both choke on a mountain of dicks!

Q729

Legend
How do NFL defenses not know how to gameplan for sf’s offense
I'm guessing they do, but no one has the bodies to disrupt it. Or by the end of the game everyone's D is too damn gassed to stop it like they did earlier.

Q729

Legend
Man can you imagine if we get it done though? Would be the best SB run and win ever. Dont think we could lose the SB after beating SF.
Exactly. That's why I said it's all or nothing. No alternative!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Imagine how radically LaFleur's future may have just changed.

If he can't get to a SB with Rodgers and that team, will he ever get there?

He may now have to find a new franchise QB.

TexasRam

Legend
I am very happy. Rams need to take care of business tomorrow. The Packers just took our SF curse away and made it their own. If we win tomorrow, we beat SF next week. BOOK IT!
That's how I feel. What are all these nancies scared about. We Had the Niners beat if not for an underthrow to a wide open Beckham.

Hell, we will have Jones to shut down the run and Cam taking it to the house. Let's go!!!!!!

We were not beating the Packers but we will beat the Niners!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Nobody I saw today scares me. We lost in O.T after being up by 17, SF can be beaten by us. Can't get closer than losing by 3 in O.T
If it happens it will likely be another dogfight we just need to come away with the edge. Neither matchup was optimal but now we know the target.

The Ramowl

Starter
Not sure why anyone thinks Brady is retiring especially if the Rams win. I would bet big against that.
A certain amount of Aaron Donald Sacks™ can make your body shut down when you're 40 or older. Talk to your doctor about the side effects of Aaron Donald. Other side effects are Von Miller or Greg Gaines.