Divisional Playoffs: 49’ers at Packers - 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

The Ramowl

Starter
I'm happy. First of all : fuck you Aaron Rodgers, you massive asshole.
Second : I don't believe one second we would have beaten GB in Lambeau. I'd rather play the 49ers in Sofi, and if we beat them, well feel invincible defeating our nemesis to go to the SB.

LET'S RETIRE BRADY NOW

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Wasn’t rooting for it but there you go, Rams win and we get the revenge rematch for a trip to the SB.

The Ramowl

Starter
Seriously, how many completions did Jimmy have tonight?
How do they consistantly dominate second halves?

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Not sure why anyone thinks Brady is retiring especially if the Rams win. I would bet big against that.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Packers are chokers…In the friggin snow! Till, fuck the Niners!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Not only a great opportunity for us tomorrow, but it might be up to us to keep Brady out of another SB.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure why anyone thinks Brady is retiring especially if the Rams win. I would bet big against that.
Because we’ll crush his spirit and the cheater is all that’s left?

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Tickets at Sofi for next week start at $370. We are responsible for them even being IN the damn playoffs.... Would be sweet justice to take them out. But I want a straight blowout. McVay needs to get the monkey off his back. First things first though, lets take care of TB

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, we don't have a choice if we win. The good news is they would be at home and not facing Aaron Rogers in freezing weather. The bad news is we would be facing a team that is a bad matchup for us. And has the mental edge.

So now the focus should be the Bucs. Gotta get past them if we want another rematch. But there are reasons we shouldn't feel defeated against the 49ers. For one, it ain't easy to beat a team 3 times in one season. Another, we really had that game. The backups screwed up on that final TD drive. They should be better prepared this time.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
both teams with a Bi week are one and done

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
Well. We have no choice but to win tomorrow. Otherwise, The prick Whiners or that Fuck Brady will be in the Super Bowl in our Stadium.
Yep, my thoughts exactly. Beat the Bucs tomorrow and take care of business next week against the Whiners and we will spare the human race from the insufferable consequences of witnessing a Tampa Bay or Whiner Super Bowl.
The world will thank us.
Just gotta take care of business!!

~ArkyRamsFan~

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am very happy. Rams need to take care of business tomorrow. The Packers just took our SF curse away and made it their own. If we win tomorrow, we beat SF next week. BOOK IT!
I love this. There needs to be a love button..... Wait.....that sounded terrible... You know what I mean tho.

Slay your demons. Beat the best in front of you. It starts tomorrow. Let's go win three more.

Q729

Legend
The only positive I see, is if we actually manage to beat SF in the NFCC we will be on such an emotional high that we will for sure win the Super Bowl. If we lose that game our franchise might implode though.
Exactly. Implosion. Massive mental and emotional damage. All or nothing!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Well, we don't have a choice if we win. The good news is they would be at home and not facing Aaron Rogers in freezing weather. The bad news is we would be facing a team that is a bad matchup for us. And has the mental edge.

So now the focus should be the Bucs. Gotta get past them if we want another rematch. But there are reasons we shouldn't feel defeated against the 49ers. For one, it ain't easy to beat a team 3 times in one season. Another, we really had that game. The backups screwed up on that final TD drive. They should be better prepared this time.
If anything it shows how good the Rams are playing when you consider they had the Niners beat... They are a tough out. So gives me more confidence for tomorrow.